back to listings SME Profile: H Timmins Group Ltd
Unit 6 Langham Street, Ashton-Under-Lyne, Greater Manchester, OL7 9AX
t: 0161 230 8877 e: firstname.lastname@example.org w: htimminsgroup.co.uk
Welcome to Timmins Group Ltd
Timmins Group Ltd are a unique family run business based in Manchester and currently carrying out work, including fire prevention and protection, throughout the UK. At Timmins Group Ltd we pride ourselves on being a flexible and forward thinking company that will tailor our services to meet the clients’ expectations and specific needs. Read more about us
At H Timmins Group Ltd, we aim to deliver a single point of service for all our clients’ needs providing innovative and practical solutions to any problems. We pride ourselves on delivering a complete and professional service to all customers whether they require a simple maintenance project or a complete project management service including site surveys, associated groundwork requirements plus all construction planning and installation.
We employ skilled construction and property maintenance experts to carry out a vast range of services to a very high standard.
- Timmins Group carries out reactive works and pre-planned maintenance across a diverse sector, ranging from utility sites, civil government buildings, schools, student accommodation and office environments. We are also pre-planned maintenance on these sites.
- We have years of experience carrying refurbishments on commercial sites, schools, local government sites, civil government buildings, the rail industry, leisure industry, carrying out small toilet refurbishments to full building refurbishment. Timmins Group can also carry out split packages if required.
- Timmins Group can take care of all your general fabric maintenance both internally and to the external fabric of the building, roofing, brickwork, joinery, plumbing, plastering, electrical, flooring, decoration, ceiling & partitions, fencing, civil works.
Passive Fire Protection
- Timmins are BMTRADA and Association of Specialist Fire Protection accredited to carryout passive fire protection to ceilings, walls and floor breaches after installation of data and electric cables, M&E ducting and heating and plumbing pipework.
Fire Door Installation
- We are Firas accredited to install timber fire door systems in public buildings i.e. schools, council buildings, civil government buildings, bail hostels , industrial sits, commercial sites, healthcare and care home environments. Timmins will survey, install and certify the installations to industry regulations.
Fire Door Maintenance
- Timmins Group can provide all your maintenance requirements in relation to timber fire doors, making sure they are up to present legislation, this includes refurbishing ironmongery, modifying the door, installation of vision panels, ease & adjusting, replacement and installation of cold smoke seals and intumescent strips and checking all gaps and intumescent strips are fitted behind hinges etc.
Firas accredited to survey, maintain and install timber fire door systems and certificate on completion.
Passive Fire Protection, Timmins Group are BMTRADA & members of the ASFP (Association of Specialist Fire Protection)
- Reactive call outs, pre-planned maintenance and project works
- Aluminium reception, door & window installers
- Gates, barriers & roller shutters installers
- Joinery and carpentry
- Suspended ceilings
- Groundwork, drainage and specialist surfacing
- Proprietary temporary steelwork for refurbishment (PTS)
- Painting and decorating
- Roofing and guttering
- Glazing and tiling
- Brickwork, plastering/rendering
- Floor laying and acoustic flooring
- Full project management including planning & installation
- Electronic & Thermal Leak detection
- Civil Government
- Local Government
- Home Office
- National Probation Services
- Bail Hostels
- Passport & Identity
- National Police Improvement Agency