back to listings SME Profile: John Nicholson Ltd
JOHN NICHOLSON LTD
1b Vittlefields Forest Rd, Newport, PO30 5QL
t: 01983 524 222 e: email@example.com w: johnnicholson.co.uk
Construction - Repair - Maintenance - Service
QUALITY THROUGH ASSIDUITY - SPECIALIST CONTRACTORS SINCE 1979
Founded in 1979, JOHN NICHOLSON LTD (JNL), has operated in the specialist sectors of the construction Industry, particularly waterproofing, roofing and specialised flat roofing, installing accredited long-term systems. Being builders as well gives us greater understanding of detailing at the waterproofing interface in addition to the ability to carry out related building tasks.
Having a fully qualified and CSCS registered workforce, ISO 9001 Quality Assurance (since 1993), Safe Contractor accreditation, being a certified member of the Federation of Master Builders (FMB) and being on the approved list of many manufacturers, Local Authorities and prestigious organisations demonstrates reliability, longevity and a professional level of competence in the works that we undertake.
JNL also carry out contracted general and reactive maintenance for national and local organisations, Local Authority Grants (for disabled facilities, etc), insurance work and small general buildings works. We also provide a survey, test and diagnostic service.
Our Latest Projects
- Alwitra Waterproofing & Gutter Lining
- Flat Roofs for Local Authority and Domestic Clients' Reconstruction of Fire Damaged Slate Roof Terrace
- Large Scale Industrial Roof Maintenance & Repair
- HM Prison Roofing & Building Works
- Disabled Facility Grants
- Reactive & Preventative Maintenance
- Specialist Building & Waterproofing Works
Why choose us?
- Accredited ISO 9001 Company (since 1993)
- Established for over 40yrs
- In-depth specialised knowledge & experience
- Professionally Qualified
- Approved Installers of Alwitra, Bauder, Sto, IKO, Geberit and other systems
- Industry Peers
- Safe Contractor Registered
- Fully Compliant & Insured
- Fully Qualified Workforce
Flat Roofing Systems
John Nicholson Ltd have over 31 years experience in the industry and are experts in flat roofing systems. Contact us today to find out more. We are based on the Isle of Wight.
Professionally qualified company
We are a UKAS accredited Quality Assured company approved by leading manufacturers as installers of their roofing systems and offer competent technical advice and high quality installations.
Flat roofing services
- Long term waterproofing systems
- Warm roof insulated systems
- High polymer built up felt roofing
- Single ply (Alwitra) roofing
- Liquid roofing systems
- Bauder approved installers
- School roofs
- Industrial Flat Roofs
- Domestic Flat Roofs
- Clubhouse Roofs
- Public buildings
Traditional Roofing Systems
As a company, we ourselves have a tradition of natural slate, clay tile and traditional metal roofing styles (zinc, copper, lead etc.). We have created innovative, bespoke designs with leading Grand Designs architects.
Types of Traditional Roofs
- Natural Slate
- Clay Tiles
- Traditional Metal Roofing Styles
- Traditional and insulated metal sheeting and cladding
- Decra Classic Lightweight Roofs
Integrated Roofing Systems
We can offer composite insulated sheeting and cladding with integrated guttering systems. This will give enhanced fire resistance to your property. We also offer traditional built up metal roofing systems as well as natural slate and clay tile.
Why John Nicholson Ltd?
- Experts in our field
- Extensive experience
- Professionally qualified
- Industry accreditation's
- ISO 9001 Quality Assured company
- Locally known and respected
General Building & Maintenance
At John Nicholson Ltd, we can carry out general small building works including council grants, and maintenance on both commercial and industrial premises. Contact us for further information. We are members of the Federation of Master Builders.
A range of services
What our building team covers
- Small jobbing building works
- Council disabled facility grants
- General repairs
- Reactive maintenance
- Planned maintenance
- Insurance work
- Specialist Sto rendering systems
We provide a one-stop reactive maintenance service to many large facility management companies with Isle of Wight premises that require a structured quality assured process.
At John Nicholson Ltd, we offer specialist waterproofing solutions and are experts in resolving waterproofing issues at the building interface.
Expertise in waterproofing solutions
At John Nicholson Ltd, we understand the importance of correct robust detailing at the interface between roof and building which if overlooked often leads to complex waterproofing issues.
Our services include
- Industrial gutter lining
- Valley gutter lining
- Cavity trays
- Weathering to parapet walls
- Sto rendering systems
- Bespoke waterproofing solutions
Gutter lining systems
Using the Alwitra gutter lining system, we are able to offer continuously sealed, robust waterproof linings to industrial gutters, flat and pitched valley gutters and complex situations requiring a customised or integrated solution.