back to listings SME Profile: Spitfire Network Services Ltd
The Printworks, 139 Clapham Road, London, SW9 0HP
TELECOMS AND IP ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS FOR BUSINESS SINCE 1988
We believe efficient communications are key. At every step we work with you to understand your business needs, defining the most effective options, whether it be connectivity, MPLS networks or phone systems.
What we offer:
- Award winning services & support to 6,000 businesses
- Dedicated account management team
- Industry leading SLAs
- Resilient multi-core next generation network
- Cisco qualified sales & support teams
- 91% of support calls answered within 30 seconds
Who are Spitfire?
Spitfire has been providing business internet and telecoms services from our central London offices for more than 30 years.
With an emphasis on engineering skills and customer service, we aim to build long-term business relationships with our clients – delivering innovative, award-winning solutions and significant cost savings. This approach has seen us grow from a modest start-up to a business with more than £26m turnover and over 100 staff.
- Having been in business since 1988, we are one of the most experienced internet service providers around. Indeed, Spitfire was one of the first providers of business broadband in the UK.
- Back in September 2000, we were one of the 15 broadband suppliers listed on the first BT-sponsored advert that launched broadband in this country.
- As one of the earliest Internet Service Providers still operating in the UK, our experience now allows us to deliver one of the widest range of business internet connections on the market.
- Spitfire was also one of the first Telecoms companies to be involved in Wholesale Line Rental when it was launched as a trial by BT Wholesale in 2001. Since then, we have been involved with every stage of the product growth and development.
- We are one of only 30 Interconnected Operators in the UK, with our own telephone exchange and multiple Interconnects with the BT Network. Having our own infrastructure gives us control over the products and services we provide, allowing us to develop innovative services that provide outstanding value.
- Other notable landmarks for Spitfire include pioneering Business VoIP, SIP Trunking and Hosted Telephony in 2006.
Please click on the links below for more information:
FIND OUT MORE
Want to know more about Spitfire? Use the links here to meet our team, discover our history, and learn more about the many awards we have won in recent years.