back to listings SME Profile: 7th Sense Research UK
WLG02, Vox Studios, 1-45 Durham Street, Vauxhall, London, SE11 5JH
t: +44(0)7769 935816 e: firstname.lastname@example.org w: 7thsr.co.uk
WELCOME TO 7TH SENSE
7th Sense Research UK Ltd is an SME providing full-service market research work in the transport, sports, automotive and government sectors.
Founded in 2015, we have developed significant experience in the public sector research, working for, among others:
- Sports governing bodies (e.g. The FA, RFU, British Cycling),
- Executive Non-Departmental Bodies (e.g. Transport Focus)
- Government Departments (e.g. Department for Transport)
- Educational Organisations (e.g. UCL University College London)
Executives at 7th Sense have a long history of public sector experience – from executing Railtrack’s survey of TOC satisfaction and British Nuclear Fuels internal marketisation in the 1990s through to large scale fieldwork projects such as completing 1,400 station/train audits for Transport Focus in early 2022.
WHAT WE DO
Market Research; we help organisations understand what their members, users, fans and customers think - usually that means:
- Focus Groups
- Online Communities
- Face to face fieldwork
We also offer expert execution of:
- Service/product audits and assessments
- Consumer behaviour
- Brand/consumer experience (CEx)
- Positioning and usability (UX)
- Predictive capabilities on how audiences react to new stimuli/products/services
Combined with trend and market insight, we can provide our clients with the complete, contextualised picture they need. And we go beyond insight, clients come to us because we turn knowledge into the clear, achievable recommendations they need to take action. Among others, we’ve developed strategies for public sector departments, sports governing bodies, vehicle manufacturers, retailers and event organisers. We help brands, communicators, and investors, to develop winning propositions, market positions, products and services.
RECENTLY, WE HAVE...
- Assessed the condition and service levels at 1,400 train stations and journeys across England
- Identified ways for a university to maximise their ROI from a new range of online courses
- Built a set of personas that represented the whole cycling market and could be used to tailor future product offerings
- Discovered ways to make the point of sale a more personal experience for vehicle buyers
- Provided guidance to a sports governing body on how best to improve performance and conversion rates of their sales team
- Surveyed over 1,250 EV owners/intenders to inform strategy about a new EV product and service launch
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US
This was an excellent response, strong on planning, innovation and quality. The approach felt fresh, modern and innovative.
— The Department for Transport (DfT)
Working with the 7th Sense team has been invaluable. They took the time to really understand our complex business need, creating a bespoke and innovative research programme that exceeded our expectations. Their project outputs were always clear and actionable, which meant that they were easy to disseminate across the business, and ultimately they provided the insight we needed to bring about direct change in our business process and delivery.
— Ross Antrobus, The FA
We have tasked 7th Sense with a number of challenging projects over the years and they have always produced direct, insightful feedback. The format and delivery of their latest presentation, with supporting video, really helped to absorb the key points.
— Steve Sargent, Triumph Motorcycles
Thanks again to you and everyone involved in this brilliant piece of work – we are really pleased with the excellent quality of the output.
— Adam Moore, Watches of Switzerland Group