back to listings SME Profile: Eventus Training & Events Ltd
Eventus Training & Events Ltd
T: 01558 668925 W: www.eventus.co.uk or click to Contact us
Welcome to Eventus Training & Events Ltd
With Eventus you’re in trusted hands. We’ve been providing brilliant events since 1990 and have an outstanding record of success.
Not just another team building company…
- With over 27 years of experience in the events business, you can trust us. We understand how important your event is to you and to your organisation. We listen intently to you, and are happy to share our ideas and expertise. Then we listen again to your feedback. Only when you’re totally happy do we deliver your event – an event to delight both you and your participants.
Making your event brilliant
- It’s a cliché, but your event is unique. Opportunities to get people together, away from normal day-to-day pressures, are rare and hard-won. There is only one opportunity to make a great first impression. Whether you are building teams, energising conference guests, encouraging interaction and teamwork, entertaining customers and staff, or developing leadership or management potential – we can help.
Taking the weight off your shoulders
- Do you need new ideas? Do you want to make your event more interactive and fun? Does it have to be “even better than last year”? The pressure is definitely ON. Let us provide ideas and inspiration.
Winning the plaudits
- It can sometimes feel like your head is on the block when it comes to organising events. Let us take the strain…while you win the plaudits.
Read what our Clients say about us
SERVICES – Click on the headings below to view in more detail on each section:
Large group? Limited time and/or space? We’ve got the solution to get your people interacting & energised!
- Summit Or Bust – A Unique Indoor conference energiser – Climb Everest from your conference chair
- Round The World - A Conference Energiser – Sail around the world with “Round-the-World” sailor, Alex Alley
- Urban Trail – Our indoor tablet gaming activity for conferences and large groups
- Whiz Quiz - High energy quizzes, interactive voting keypads plus giant scoreboard – for up to 750+
Eventus offers you a range of brilliant indoor team building events to engage and excite!
Working indoors brings significant advantages, not least it side-steps our unpredictable weather! Indoor events also make the very best use of the time you have available for team building. The challenge, of course, is to ensure that an indoor event is just as engaging and exciting as the an outdoor alternative. This is a nut we’ve well and truly cracked here at Eventus, with a broad range of indoor team building events developed over the past 27 years. All of the team building activities detailed below can be provided entirely indoors and some outdoors. Here’s a few ideas – there’s a lot more on our web-site, click through the links below:
- International Marble Run: Collaborative pipeline activity for 12 to 1000 people
- Labyrinth: Our most popular indoor and outdoor event suitable for all from 15 - 200
- Pub Games: Authentic pub games, 1 to 2 hours for 9 to 200 people
- Make-A-£Million!: A race to print a cool million for 12 to 200 people
- Ballista!: Build a Ballista machine - 1 to 3 hours for 6 to 160 people
- Circus Skills Event: Gain new skills with this indoor activity for 6 to 200 people
- Escape!: Table-based, indoor, team building game for 6 to 200 people
- Auction House: Outbid your opponents to win the day! A competitive team activity for 30 to 80 people
Looking for ideas for an outdoor team building event? You’ve come to the right place!
We love the change in energy we see when a team that has been confined indoors is suddenly unleashed into the Great Outdoors! But with such a wide range of outdoor team building events on offer, which should you go for? Our selection of outdoor activities are genuinely team building in nature, requiring real teamwork and interaction between your team members
- The Network: The most brilliant communications exercise will have them self-reviewing for hours
- Forest Challenge: Competitive, fun and challenging team activity
- Talybont Trail: A Journey through spectacular Brecon beacons by canoe, on foot and bike
- Narrowboat Event: A true team challenge and that’s just the boats
- Brecon Beacons Team Challenge: Active and challenging
Turn your event, your venue, your conference centre, your city into a giant game board and really engage your participants with Urban Gaming!
In the battle to engage, inspire, and motivate Urban Gaming offers exciting new possibilities. Each team is equipped with a touch-screen tablet computer that delivers a wide-range of team challenges targeted at your group and your event. Your participants have fun, working with colleagues on a fast-moving and relevant team building activity. Eventus is part of the Urban Gaming partnership and, as such, we deliver events all over the UK and Europe. We create unique games to meet your specific objectives.
- Urban Pursuit: Top-selling outdoor tablet game for 12 to 500 people
- Urban Trail: Urban Trail indoor tablet team building for 9 to 300 people
- Urban Race Cardiff: A new Cardiff activity for team building and celebrations!
Teams are widely accepted to be the basic building block of the modern organisation; yet building effective teams is a real challenge. Team development should be a continuous process; however, in reality, team members are often so busy with their individual tasks and responsibilities that the needs of the team take a back seat.
Opportunities for developing teams are intermittent and often occur when there is change, a merger or restructuring, at the start or end of a project, or perhaps when there is conflict, a missed deadline or other team difficulty.
Team building events have a part to play however by themselves activities can have only a limited impact. What’s needed is a more holistic approach. Put simply, it is better to start with the end in mind. This is where a facilitated team event from Eventus comes in.
Schools, Colleges and Universities
Sixth Form Intake Days, Induction Days, Team Challenge Days, Enterprise Days, Engineering Days, Staff Team Building Days etc.
Meet the Eventus Team
Phil England: Phil is a founder and MD of Eventus. For more than 27 years Phil has amassed a wealth of knowledge and expertise in designing and developing an array of brilliant events. Phil’s strengths are taking your concept and turning it into an amazing event. He is a master at knowing how to get people engaged and having fun. He is also an experienced facilitator and trainer so you can rest assured you’re in safe hands.
Sharon Naylor: Sharon is a founder and Director of Eventus. Sharon is an IPD qualified trainer and has vast experience in group work, facilitation and training. She is also our marketing, sales and creative ideas person. When not coming up with new ideas for events or promotions in our busy office Sharon can be found riding her horses, trekking up mountains and running around after her kids!
Alistair Kirk: Alistair is Eventus’ Event Co-ordinator. He makes Eventus tick! He presents our events in an up-beat style and really gets your people joining in and having fun. He co-ordinates events and staffing and makes sure everything works smoothly and never forgets a thing! His planning and attention to detail is meticulous. When not sorting out the logistics for events Alistair is training the local Flyball Team competing with his dogs Toby and Leo
We look forward to being of service to you. Please call us on 01558 668925, check-out our web-site www.eventus.co.uk or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org