back to listings SME Profile: Priory Press
Priory Press Limited
Unit 18 Apex Business Centre
Beds LU5 4SB
Reliable Printers in Dunstable, Luton & Bedfordshire
Based in Dunstable, Priory Press are leading printers working with businesses throughout Luton, Milton Keynes and Bedfordshire. With over 30 years of experience our expert printers specialize in both lithographic and digital technologies.
What does this mean to you? Well, no matter whether it’s a short run personalized leaflet, an intricate brochure or bespoke promotional items, we can meet your needs and provide you with the finesse and subtleties that come from years of print expertise and great craftsmanship!
As professional, reliable printers, we always take pride in our work and strive to surpass your expectations every time, producing printed material that meets your requirements. Our success is down to our hardworking team and customer focused work ethic, providing only the best for our clients across Dunstable, Luton, Milton Keynes and Bedfordshire.
What clients say about us…
Our dedicated team of printers, print finishers and customer care representatives provide unprecedented levels of service that have our customers coming back to us time and time again. In fact, we are very proud to say that in a recent customer survey 100% of customers said they would HIGHLY recommend us – that’s why Priory Press are the trusted print partner for so many businesses across Luton, Milton Keynes and Bedfordshire.
Finding the right solution for YOU
Whether it’s a low-volume digital print service, or a high-volume, high-quality lithographic print project with every aspect of finishing, at Priory Press we can not only print it, but we can:
- personalise it
- die cut it
- fold it
- stitch it
- bind it
- laminate it
- spot varnish it
- emboss it
- block foil it
- encapsulate it
- mount it
…and the list goes on!
Of course we can meet your basic printing requirements for items such as stationery and promotional literature, but did you know that we also advise and provide a hand holding service for your more complex or bespoke projects. We’ll go through every detail of your project from an expert perspective so that you can make educated decisions in order achieve the best possible results!
Utilise our years of quality printing experience…
Talk to us before embarking on your project so that we can help you explore your options.
Lithographic Printing Services
Our litho printing press is a 5-colour Heidelberg with inline coater. It’s perfect for spot colour and full colour printing, or a combination of both if you wish. The inline coater seals the artwork as it goes through the press, meaning it only has to go through the press once, saving us time and you money!
- Cheaper ‘per unit’ cost for larger print runs – perfect for high-volume, high-quality commercial print
- Boasts consistent superior quality and finish, creating crisp, clean sharp images and text
- Prints on a wider variety of papers and boards
- Variety of special finishes available (i.e. matt/silk/velvet lamination, spot varnish)
- Produce artwork with unique size requirements (the largest cut-sheet format being 520mm x 720mm)
- As well as the standard four-colour process (CMYK), you can print just one or multiple spot colours (Pantone® inks) or a combination of each
- Prints up to 5 colours (i.e. CMYK and one spot colour or 5 spot colours) in one pass through the press
- Straight-forward reprints (with no amendments) are available at a cheaper rate as we keep printers plates
- Time and cost associated with producing plates and litho printing press setup, making low-volume print jobs impractical and better suited to digital
Digital Printing Services
Digital print has become increasingly popular due to quick turnaround times and cost effectiveness, without compromising on quality or service.
Our digital printing can produce everything from business cards to personalised brochures… Yes, the days of sticking on address labels or attaching covering letters are over. Our Digital printing services can provide that extra personal touch, allowing you to personalise each item so that it’s tailored specifically to the recipient.
Digital print is very economical, therefore if you want to trial a couple of low-volume highly targeted marketing campaigns to see which delivers you the best ROI, you can produce a short-run of targeted marcoms to measure the response and then fine-tune your artwork before going to the expense of a high-volume litho print run.
- Short-run on demand printing
- Economical – Produce the exact number of items as and when needed
- Cheaper ‘per unit’ cost for low-volume print runs
- High-speed turnaround
- No plates required
- Personalise communications – great if you want to customise individual pieces
- Ideal for creating proofs so that you can see an example of your finished artwork
- Can only simulate Pantone® colours using a CMYK matching process, therefore digital printing is not as colour accurate.
- Image quality, although good, is not as good as lithographic results
NB: Maximum print size on our digital press is 482mm x 330mm