back to listings SME Profile: TPM (UK) Ltd
TPM (UK) Ltd
Farrington Fields, Avon, Farrington, Gurney, BS39 6UU
Welcome to TPM
PRINT - MAIL – ARCHIVE
ANYTHING YOU NEED TO PRINT, MAIL OR ARCHIVE – SPEAK TO TPM, WE ARE THE EXPERTS. PLUS – WE ALWAYS SAVE OUR CUSTOMERS MONEY ! WE HAVE AN ENORMOUS ARSENAL OF PRINTING PRESSES OF EVERY TYPE AND IN HOUSE FINISHING FOR THE VAST MAJORITY OF PRODUCTS. PLUS THE FASTEST MAILING LINES COMMERCIALLY AVAILABLE.
- Established in 1989 - Years of experience supplying print, mailing and archive services.
- The complete service from document conception to storage, management, distribution, mailing and online archiving.
- Exceptional contract history – many clients have been with us more than a decade.
- Blue chip client book - We manage all the print requirement for many high street and household names.
- Client Referral - We can give you the name of a client in your business sector who can give you an unbiased review of our service.
- 21 Full Colour & Black Printing Presses.
- Leading Xerox, Konica, Nipson and Oce Digital Presses.
- Cold Fusion Lasers for printing synthetic materials and difficult paper substrates and labels.
- Machine speeds of up to 400 pages per minute.
- Sheet machines for flexibility and continuous machines for speed.
- In-line collating and finishing on many digital presses.
- We can finish to almost and specification in house.
- We finish many items online on our digital presses, which makes our prices very competitive.
- Fast turnaround times.
- Perfect Binding
- Wire Binding
- Comb Binding
- Binder Filling
- Complete Fulfilment
VAST RANGE OF DIGITAL PRODUCTS
BOOK MANUAL & BINDER SPECIALISTS
- TPM have digital presses with in line finishing.
- We can collate, insert pages, drill holes, saddle stitch and bind in-line on the digital press.
- This makes TPM super competitive on perfect bound books, wire bound documents, filled binders etc..
- Ask for a quote on any book or binder requirement you might have and see just how cost effective we are.
PRINT EVERY PAGE DIFFERENT
- If it's a personalised document, then trust TPM to handle your data and images.
- With a history in IT and personalisation, TPM have extensive experience in variable data and images.
- All our software is written in-house, so we can personalise any document from a simple address change to data driven variable maps, photos or pictures, from one page to the next.
- We specialise in complex personalisation such as barcodes, modulus numbering, council tax books, polling cards, transactional mailing, trans-promo mailing, direct mail and targeted marketing.
- Outsource invoice, statement, payroll, membership...
- We take your data file in whatever format you can supply it!
- A custom print application is written to produce your documents.
- Layout is exactly as you want it and populated with the data you supply
- Even if already outsourced - with our in-house IT and the fastest mailing machines on the market, we will still save you ££££s compared to other suppliers.
- Laser black or colour in a base stock or plain paper.
- The whole document and variable data can be printed in on pass!
- Make massive savings compared to printing and mailing in-house.
- Use transactional documents to promote and sell!
- Have marketing and sales messages on the white space of invoices and statements.
- TPM can use supplied data to construct a print application or add targeted literature to the same envelope.
- Target your customers and cross sell in the same envelope as your transactional documents and make massive postal savings.
- Data driven targeted colour mailings have been proven to be more effective pound for pound than blanket mailings.
- What you send out in your mailing is important.
- Who you send it too and what you sell is critical.
- To improve your returns, targeting the correct demographic, with the most appropriate product is essential .
- Data driven targeting has been proven to be very effective in cross selling to existing clients.
- TPM can help you hit the target every time!
- Whether it's a small targeted mailing or a large blanket mailing, TPM have the equipment and expertise to make it most effective in terms of cost and returns!
Big Savings on Postal Costs
- Massive savings can be made by utilising Royal Mail mail-sort savings or TPM’s Downstream Access providers Mailgreen.
- TPM have the ability to maximise Royal Mail savings and then compare with Downstream Access providers to find the cheapest mailing costs.
- Postal savings can often completely offset the cost of the materials and processing.
- In the best circumstances, postage savings pay for the whole production !
- Save Money
- Remove the Hassle
- Outstanding Quality
- Deliver on Time
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Online Ordering & Management
- Online Image Library of all Products
- Flexible Invoicing & Payment Options
- Origination & Design in House
- Corporate Identity Management
- Online Proofing
- Comprehensive Production Facilities In House
- Vast Product Range
- Dedicated Supplier with Extensive Experience
- Climatically Controlled Warehouse
- Rack & Shelf Storage
- Computer Aided Live Stock Checks
- Next Day Secure Delivery
- Desktop Deliveries Available
- Deliver 1 Sheet to 20 Pallets
- Online Reports
- Flexible Reports on Demand
- Powerful Report Query System
THE RIGHT PRODUCT AT THE RIGHT PRICE
- Best Price: However, before producing items using in house facilities, the contract management team source competitive quotes from the market to ensure that the right product is being produced at the right price.
- Right Supplier: If the TPM production facility is not the most competitive or best suited to manufacture, then we will outsource the item to ensure that the most competitive price and best product is provided.
TPM manage quality control and corporate image whether we produce an item in house or utilise the best supplier.
STORAGE & DISTRIBUTION
- Temperature & humidity controlled warehouse
- Pallet & shelf storage
- Contingency stocks can be held at other locations
- Next day delivery on all items
- Desktop deliveries available
- TPM fleet or national carrier delivery
ONLINE CONTRACT MANAGEMENT
- Online Proofing
- Online Ordering
- Stock Information and reports online
- Complete image catalogue of every document on line
- Enlarge every document to full size to check detail
- Manage the requirements for site or multiple sites
Tiered access to allow managers to control who can view and who can order what items
How Do You Store Your Documents
- Is your archive room out of control?
- Are you wasting valuable office space with document storage?
Can You find Your Documents Fast?
- Do you just need to see a copy of the invoice that your company sent?
- Need to see exactly what your customer can see on the statement they received from you?
- What to be able to see an actual copy of the letter or pay slip that was sent to an employee
- Or just don't have time to hunt for copy invoices or supporting letters?
Online Document Storage Solution
- TPM can fulfil all your transactional document requirements and artwork and also archive a copy online so that it's accessible to you at all times?
- Give your credit control the tools they need to the job efficiently
- Make all your staff more efficient by providing company documents at the click of a button, not the bottom of a filing cabinet
Convert To Digital Storage
- TPM take your existing hard copy documents and convert them to digital images
- Images will be indexed and sorted so that you can access your documents online at the touch of a button
- Security can be introduced at varying levels so that you decide who can see what documents!
- Hard copy documents can be securely destroyed
Upload Transactional Documents
- TPM can print and mail all your transactional requirements from invoice and statements to payslips and letters
- If we are printing and mailing transactional documents of fulfilling your billing requirements by email, there is no need to store a physical copy!
- At the same time as printing or emailing a transactional document, we can also upload to the online archiving service
- So you can see exactly what your customer is seeing as soon as the document is fulfilled
Lower Costs - Increase Efficiency
- Save cost of storage
- Utilise space more efficiently
- Save staff costs searching for hard copy documents
- Protect your archive documents with security features
- See the document your customer sees
- Lower Costs & increased efficiency