back to listings SME Profile: Security Control Systems Ltd
Security Control Systems Ltd
Units 4/5, Redlake Lane, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40 3BF
Welcome to Security Control Systems Ltd - Security Service Provider
Here at SCS we are very passionate and customer focused in all elements of our business, we always put our customers first and go the extra mile to provide you with the best service possible. We are reliable, experienced and professional in all aspects of our business continually reviewing our working procedures and employing the latest technologies to make sure we deliver the best service to both our Domestic and Commercial customers.
SCS have been established for 35 years and are NSI Gold Approved to ISO9001:2010.
Whatever your security need and however complex or simple it may be SCS is here for you. SCS specialise in the following areas of security.
- Intruder Alarms
- Access Control
- Door Entry / Intercoms
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Automated Gates including Fabrication
- Rising Bollards
- System Integration
How SCS will Guide you through the process;
- STEP 1: Once you invite us to quote for your system, either by phone call or email enquiry we will setup an appointment for one of our system designers to visit you and discuss your needs as well as looking at the property you wish to protect. All of our System Designers have a wealth of knowledge within the security industry and can provide you with expert advice when making your decision.
- STEP 2: When you are happy to proceed, return our Quotation Acceptance Agreement. Our installation department will then be in touch with you to arrange a convenient date and time for the works to begin. All of our Installation Engineers are fully trained, Security Screened and CRB Checked and will help you setup your system to work best for you.
- STEP 3: During the commissioning of your chosen system, our Engineer will make sure you understand and are confident with using your system. If you have any problems with your system of require any further technical assistance once your system has been installed we have Engineers on call 24 hours a day 365 days a year to help you, alternatively you can call our customer services team.
- STEP 4: Your system will be under warranty for the first 12 months, thereafter if you have chosen a maintenance contract our Service Department will send you a letter/email to advise you that your service is due, You can then contact our Service Department who will be happy to schedule this in for you.
- STEP 5: If you have chosen to have your system monitored through our central monitoring station EMCS you will receive a renewable invoice per annum, if for any reason you no longer wish to have your system monitored you will need to advise us at least 2 weeks prior in writing. If you require any further information please see maintenance & monitoring under our Customer Service section.
- Installations, Upgrades, Takeovers, Servicing & 24/7 call-out options for both wired & wireless Intruder alarm systems. FIND OUT MORE
- Installation, upgrades, takeovers, servicing & 24/7 call-out options for both stand alone and IP based systems. FIND OUT MORE
- Fabrication, installation, Automation, repairs, takeovers, servicing & 24/7 call-out facility. FIND OUT MORE
- Installation, upgrades, takeovers, servicing & 24/7 call-out options for both PC and standalone systems. FIND OUT MORE
- Installation, upgrades, takeovers, servicing & 24/7 call-out facility. FIND OUT MORE
Barriers & Bollards
- Installation, Automation, Takeovers, servicing & 24/7 call-out facility. FIND OUT MORE
Security Control Systems are a large provider of comprehensive safety and security solutions for the educational community in London and the South West. We help Head Teachers and Building Managers to define their high risk areas and security concerns. Our team of design surveyors will provide a full report and quotation for all security risk factors including Intruder Alarms, Access Control, Intercoms / Door Entry, CCTV, Automated Gates, Barriers and Bollards. With our own in house Automation department we can manufacture gates to your specification.
If you have any existing systems do not worry SCS can take these systems over and provide you with a very competitive quotation to have all of your security systems under one contract. This will in turn give you a much more structured maintenance plan and less maintenance visits overall.
At present SCS deal with the following Council contracts such as Wokingham Borough Council, Bracknell Forest Council and The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead, not to mention all of our academies and independent schools we also deal with.
SCS offer a comprehensive range of Automation Services.
- Gate Design
- Gate Fabrication
- Rising Bollards
- Maintenance & Repairs
- Shop for security accessories
- Types of Powered Gate & Automation
- Gate Fabrication
- Gate Safety
- Gate Designs
- Automation Maintenance & Repairs