back to listings SME Profile: MPI Limited
Courtside House, Town Centre, Telford Square, Telford, Shropshire, TF3 4HX
T: 01952 290862 E: firstname.lastname@example.org W: www.mpi.ltd.uk
Welcome to MPI - Leading the way in specialist personnel
MPI is one of the largest providers of temporary labour, permanent staff and support services to the Aviation, Rail, Defence, Telecommunications, Broadcasting, Electronics, Commercial and general engineering industries. MPI is one of the leading companies in its field, servicing an impressive list of major corporations. Our portfolio of services is wide-ranging. We select and market skilled personnel, undertake fixed price project work, provide specialist fuel tank leak detection and repair to Aircraft organisations and provide training to companies in the aviation, rail, defence, and associated general engineering industries.
MPI operates from five main UK locations, these being Hertford, Stansted, Newport Pagnell, Telford and Bristol.
We take pride in the quality of the personnel we assign and our advanced selection process surpasses the industry benchmark. Each candidate has their qualifications, work experience, standards and skills investigated and verified and our system is regularly audited to ensure that the stringent standards are upheld.
Our effective screening process ensures that the most suitable candidates are selected to fill your vacancies. We are a quality company proud of our ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100C accreditations
We have impressive knowledge and invaluable experience in the sectors we work in. We are specialists in the recruitment needs of these particular areas and offer a bespoke service to help you find the right staff for you.
- MPI Aviation knows and understands the aviation industry. We have been supplying temporary aircraft engineers and aviation support services to the industry for many years, and are proud to be one of the largest suppliers in Europe. Read more
- We supply a wide range of temporary engineers and support workers to help maintain the Network Rail infrastructure and London Underground. Read more
Engineering & general
- MPI has long been a key UK supplier of Engineering skills and labour to all facets of Engineering, Industrial and logistics industries. We serve a diverse mix of companies from Multi National Corporations, small bespoke engineering workshops to major logistics companies. Read more
The values through which we endeavour to achieve success are:
- Our Customers: We will make the Satisfaction of our Customer’s needs our Primary Goal by working with them to identify and satisfy their requirements now and in the future.
- Our People: We will develop a working environment, which recognises and rewards their contribution to the business and encourages their personal involvement and development.
- Our Suppliers: We will maintain beneficial relationships with all our suppliers and only work with those that provide a quality product/service.
- Business: We will ensure the profitable growth of the business, which provides an acceptable return on investments to our shareholders by delivering value for money services to our customers.
- Competition: We will aim to provide better services and on-time delivery than our competitors in those markets in which we choose to compete.
- Leadership: We will adopt a consistently open, participative leadership style to harness the skills and enthusiasm of the whole workforce.
- Training: We will provide the educational and training opportunities and resources to support the achievement of business objectives.
- Responsibility for Quality: Management representatives will lead the quality programme and engage all employees through effective team working to ISO 9001 and AS9100. All members of staff shall be responsible to ensure that their work reaches quality standards first time.
- Planning, Analysis and Improvement: Continuous improvement will be tackled through a planned and structured programme throughout the Company. Measurable objectives shall be agreed and regularly reviewed to ensure that the Company achieves what it sets out to do. Business risks and opportunities will be considered including changes in legislation, technology, demographics and the industry.
- Community and Corporate Social Responsibility: We will recognise our responsibility to our people and to the wider commercial and social communities in which we operate
- Environment and Sustainability: We will aim to minimise our impact on the environment.
- Strategy and Vision: MPI’s vision is to lead the industry by example and provide services that are superior to our competitors.
MPI aims to develop and maintain long term relationships with our clients by listening to their needs and using advanced tools, best practice and principles to deliver total satisfaction.
MPI’s mission is to increase our customer’s effectiveness by providing high quality and cost effective personnel and services.
MPI is proud of the Quality accreditations that it has gained. These are rigorously maintained and subject to both internal and external auditing.Read more
MPI has a very flat organisational structure, which ensures that decisions are made quickly and actions are implemented without delay. The knowledge and skills contained within MPI are, we believe, unrivalled. All our recruitment consultants have a relevant industry background, enabling us to understand the requirements of each vacancy and match them to our candidates. The average length of service within our organisation is in excess of 12 years providing stability to our clients who deal with the same consultants year-on-year. Every team member at MPI is committed to striving to exceed client and candidate expectations with professional service and customer care.