back to listings SME Profile: Phoenix Engineering
Phoenix House, Scarne Mill Industrial Estate, Launceston, PL15 9GL
Suite 2, Bennetts Business Centre, The Old Bakery, Main Road, Pontesbury, SY5 0RR
Welcome to Phoenix Engineering
INSTALLATION PROCESS DESIGN MAINTENANCE SUPPORT
From a simple conveyor control panel, to a full design and build factory or treatment plant. Phoenix have the experience and the staff to complete your project to specification and on time. Through partnerships with other companies, we can offer a complete installation to cover civil and building works, mechanical and electrical. We can offer a range of installations from a full package to upgrades, controls only, panels only or software. Electrical installations are to BS7671 (the IEE wiring regs). We can provide fact sheets on many of our completed projects
- Design & Build
- Computer generated information
- Experienced team
- Many long-standing customers
With the appointment of Howard and Tim Robinson, Phoenix now provides in-house process design services for landfill leachate treatment. This includes treatability trials in our purpose built laboratory through to full scale process design. Howard has designed over 100 plants in the UK and internationally and published over 200 papers on leachate and its treatment.
With sites spread throughout the UK, we have brought together a network of companies able to undertake our maintenance work. The majority of contracts carry a 12 month repair extension after handover. However most clients then sign up for our competitively priced ongoing maintenance contracts. Some clients choose to cover the main installation in-house, but sign up for software support with site visits for maintenance on the computer hardware.
- Comprehensive package deals
- Telephone backup
- Local cover
- Support is available for all aspects of an installation.
- Nationwide cover through our association with other companies.
- We offer telephone and remote access support for software.
- We try to ensure that an engineer is available at all times to answer questions and to dial in for problem diagnoses.
- Technical data is kept on file for all installations to enable informed support for our customers.
- Our database, particularly of PLC control code, enables us to assist in fault finding and upgrade work.
We have years of experience in making high quality bespoke fabrications of all degrees of complexity for a wide range of applications to demanding specifications. These include access platforms and steps, mechanical plant and equipment support skids and brackets, non-pressure tanks, support structures, gantries and heavy industrial steel structures. Our processes and systems, design, CAD and project management capabilities mean we can service any industry and provide trusted, robust solutions. Choose us with confidence:
- BS EN 1090-1 with execution class 2
- ISO 9001 & 14001 quality systems
- National coverage
- Design and installation
- Structural engineering
- Industrial & commercial
- Structural steelwork
- Stainless and mild steel
- Extensive MIG & TIG facilities
- Orbital welding
- Numerous surface finishes
- Extensive portfolio of clients including Viridor,
- CEMEX, Veolia, Aggregate Industries, Biffa, Suez and Jones Brothers
Please click on the links below for more information:
- Treatment Plants
- Panel Build
- Design & Build