back to listings SME Profile: Darenth Valley Building Services
When your building works better, so does your business.
Unit 2, White Oak Square, London Road, Swanley, Kent, BR8 7AG
Welcome to Darenth Valley Building Services – Part of the D Hammond Group
Combined experience of management and maintenance has resulted in a company with the ability and resources to provide a service for all building services maintenance and facilities services requirements. As part of the D Hammond Group we are unique, offering a dedicated Mechanical & Electrical division as well as a Building Fabrics division enabling us to offer a more comprehensive range of services and trades in house. Darenth Valley Building Services gives you “ONE Maintenance Company”. We operate throughout all of London and the South East of England. Read more about us
DVBS is a specialist Maintenance and Facilities Management Company
- Maintenance of facilities services (FM)
- We maintain single, multiple and manned sites.
- Providing services for single floors within buildings, through to complete head office buildings.
- We work closely with most of the leading Managing Agents.
- We offer 24 hour cover as part of our standard contracts.
- We use Real Time Technology, offering electronic reporting.
- Client focused team
- Working in close partnership with most of the leading Managing Agents and Building Consultants.
- Planned Preventative Maintenance and Compliance
- Mechanical & Electrical Services and Improvements
- Building Fabrics Maintenance and Improvements
- Static and Mobile Engineers
- 24/7 365 Day Call Out Service
- Real Time back office Technology, offering electronic reporting.
- Client focused team
- Technical Support and Dedicated contracts management.
- Internal Audit and Reporting.
- Pro-active approach
DVBS hold the following accreditation’s:
- By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen
- Safe Contractor
- Construction Line
- Gas Safe
- Refcom Elite
Health & Safety
The welfare and safety of our workforce and the public is an integral part of our business, which we are fully committed to. We ensure that our workforce share our commitment, are aware of their duties and responsibilities and understand the importance of adopting good risk management. Our high standards and continued commitment to achieving excellence in health and safety have resulted in receiving multiple accreditations. We have appointed the services of SMSuk as an external Consultant to assist us in creating a Health & Safety conscious working environment and they have been instrumental in producing policies and procedures that are complaint, innovative and bespoke to us with ongoing training and continuous development.