back to listings SME Profile: Parkinson Real Estate
Welcome to Parkinson Real Estate
Here at Parkinson Real Estate we know property. With over 25 years of experience we are a leading multi-faceted group of property related businesses that span both commercial and residential sectors. We provide a wide range of services on both a regional and national level to property owners, occupiers, investors, developers and professionals within the property sphere.
We are regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, the leading independent organisation for property professionals.
Where are we based? We have offices positioned strategically throughout the North West of England from which clients and their needs are serviced.
What are our aims? At Parkinson Real Estate we are committed to providing the most professional, efficient, discreet advice and solutions for all things property.
Our team of chartered surveyors and support staff have a vast amount of knowledge and are able to tailor their expertise to your needs.
Parkinson Real Estate provide expert jargon free advice and have done for in excess of 25 years. The team between them have gained a wealth of experience and knowledge which clients rely upon on all manner of property related matters and property types throughout the United Kingdom.
The facilities management team provide services to clients to include:
- Planned, preventative maintenance working with clients to establish an annual planned maintenance schedule ensuring compliance with legislation, asset value enhancement and tenant/occupier satisfaction.
- Energy Performance.
- Fire Alarm, Emergency Lighting, Electrical Testing.
- Ground and estate management from grass cutting to winter, ice and gritting services. Our facilities management team provide full grounds maintenance services. This can also include tree surgery, general health and safety audits, pest and weed control, invasive species control, hard surface maintenance, white lining and pot hole repair.
- Drainage and surface water. Parkinson Real Estate can arranged planned maintenance around drainage and surface water discharge including CCTV inspections to establish and rectify issues.
- Hygiene and cleaning – Parkinson Real Estate can arrange and manage cleaning schedules to include internal daily, weekly and monthly cleans to include provision of hygiene and sanitary materials.
- One off specialist deep cleans.
- External cleaning of windows, gutters and external areas.
The agency team provide a range of services to clients to include:
- Traditional marketing of properties on a for sale or to let basis. Instructions are carried out to market either on a full open market basis or often on a more discreet and targeted marketing approach.
- The acquisition of properties on behalf of clients. This service can be tailored to meet a clients requirement and can include a full sourcing of available opportunities along with advising on acquisition strategy, negotiating on clients behalf and seeing the acquisition through to its completion or equally can be limited to a select range of services such as assisting in negotiating the acquisition where an opportunity has already been identified by the client.
- Marketing and strategic advice.
- Preparation of marketing reports and compilation of data and associated information required to address disposal strategies.
Clients often require differing approaches to property management and Parkinson Real Estate provide a bespoke service to a range of clients from property companies with large portfolios to businesses that occupy a range of properties for operational purposes.
Parkinson Real Estate work closely with clients to deliver a service level that meets their requirements and diligently seek to enhance asset value and ensure compliance is met.
Parkinson Real Estate, via their retained consultants offer a range of building surveying services primarily dealing with building defects, schedules of condition and condition reports, dilapidations advice and pre-purchase advice reports.
Whether you are a property owner or an occupier, how your lease agreement is structured is of paramount importance. Parkinson Real Estate offer a comprehensive range of services concentrating on adding value and minimising costs for landlords, occupiers and investors. Using our wealth of experience and market knowledge Parkinson Real Estate focus on achieving the best result for clients offering services to assist with the following:
- Rent review
- Lease renewal and lease restructuring
- Dispute resolution
- Expert witness and independent expert reports
- Dilapidation consultancy including Section 18 advice
- Pre-lease building assessments
- Schedule of conditions
- Party wall matters
- Planned presentative maintenance advice
- General lease advisory on matters arising during any period to which a lease applies
Business rates are a significant cost burden to property owners and occupiers alike and Parkinson Real Estate aim to assist clients to reduce these costs by offering services to manage, appeal and mitigate these liabilities.
The valuation team are all RICS Registered Valuers and provide a full range of valuation related services to a multitude of different clients and for a variety of purposes.
Clients typically include pensions funds, financial institutions, property companies, professional advisers, banks, buildings societies and other lending institution, local authorities and other government bodies, educational and health care bodies.
Valuations are prepared by the team for numerous purposes including financial accounting, secured lending, tax calculation and strategy, acquisition purposes, strategic advice and court proceedings.
Residential property services, such as valuations, Home Buyer and condition reports and Building surveys are offered via our sister company Charles Parker Bennett.
For more information click through to the residential site