back to listings SME Profile: Copper Connexions Limited
Suite 104 Wokingham Business Centre, Evolution House, 2 to 6 Easthampstead Road, Wokingham, RG40 2EG
t: 01344 882781 e: firstname.lastname@example.org w: copperconnexions.co.uk
Welcome to Copper Connexions
As electrical contractors we have been supporting the power generation industry since 2008 and continue to provide an improving service to this industry.
Providing electrical services since 2008 we have grown from one member of staff (the Director Anthony), to a staff of 13 now and continue to expand and grow. We are always looking for new opportunities to provide service and support.electrical repairman fixing an industrial air conditioning compressor. Not only do we support the power generation industry but we also provide service and support to domestic, commercial and industrial customers.
We have a great reputation and work to high standards both with our customers and with site safety.
We are based in Wokingham and are happy to provide services to customers around this area and have also been known to travel, but as a family orientated business we like to be able to return home to our families at the end of a long working day. So we try to keep our working area to 100 miles from Wokingham.
We are accredited by the following professional organisations
- NICEIC National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contractors
- Trust Mark Government Endorsed Standards
- Achilles Procurement assessment, utilities vendors database
- We can provide the following electrical services for domestic, commercial and industrial.
- Electrical installation design to BS7671 wiring regulations
- Electrical installation to BS 7671 wiring regulations
- Inspection and Testing to BS 7671 wiring regulations
- Periodic Inspections and reports on electrical equipment
- Lighting design and installation
- Emergency Lighting design, installation and testing to BS5266
- Design, installation, maintenance, inspection and testing of equipment used in explosive environments for Gas and Dust locations (COMPEX Trained staff)
- In service inspection and testing of electrical equipment (PAT testing)
- Control panel wiring and modifications
- Installation and maintenance of instrumentation equipment for industrial plant and process
- Project management
- Minor building projects and refurbishments.
Proper electrical installation and maintenance is vital to a safe working environment. Don’t let your electrics become a hazard for your staff and company.
Give you peace of mind
At Copper Connexions we are committed to improving staff and providing training to enable progression and expertise. Below are a list of our staff competencies.
- City and Guilds: Skills training and competence
- IPAF: International Powered Access Federation
- PASMA: Prefabricated Access Suppliers’ and Manufacturers’ Association
- Mines Rescue: Confined space entry
- COMPEX: Based upon the IEC Standards, primarily 60079: 10; 14 & 17 for work in explosive environments
- IOSH: Health and safety training
Copper Connexions have also been asked recently to share our knowledge and insight and we feature alongside the Prime Minister and a small number of outstanding organisations in a document that looks back on the year in industry and Westminster. The main aim of the Review is to showcase best practice as a learning tool to the public and private sector. Click here or on the image below to see the article.