back to listings SME Profile: Potter Raper
Duncan House, Burnhill Road, Beckenham, Kent, BR3 3LA
POTTER RAPER IS A WELL-ESTABLISHED, HIGHLY-RESPECTED CONSTRUCTION CONSULTANCY
We offer Project Management, Quantity Surveying, Employer’s Agent, Building Surveying, Joint Venture Management, Health, Safety & Environmental (including the Principal Designer role), Fund/Bank Monitoring services, Clerk of Works, and Laser Scanning and CAD Services.
See how we can help you…
As a high quality construction consultancy, we offer a wide range of services for every stage of the construction cycle. Director-level involvement in every commission provides Clients comfort that the project will receive the attention it deserves.
Please click on the links below for more information on each of our services:
- Our Project Management service is designed to reduce the risk and complexity which surround construction projects, with a bespoke inception to completion approach taken on each commission.
- Having been founded as a Quantity Surveying practice in 1970, providing best value for our Clients remains at the core of what we do.
- We provide Employer’s Agent services to both the public and private sectors.
- We successfully deliver professional and contract Building Surveying services to a wide range of public and private sector Clients.
- We have been providing Joint Venture services for over 10 years including Open Book Administration and Partner Procurement.
- Our team of qualified, competent Safety Practitioners, deliver a comprehensive and strategic range of compliance and risk management consultancy services.
- Potter Raper provides both Bank and Fund Monitoring Services to a variety of private and public sector institution.
- Our Clerk of Works are responsible for ensuring site works meet the required quality standards and are completed to specification at all project stages.
- We provide Laser Scanning and CAD services to Clients in the private and public sectors.
We apply our in-depth knowledge to ensure performance is optimised at every stage. We work on a variety of projects from different sectors. Please select from the relevant sectors below to view a range of our experience.