back to listings SME Profile: Renovo
Key Contact: Lynsey Walker-Smith, Account Director – Public Sector
Welcome to Renovo - Uncomplicated Outplacement for the Public Sector
Renovo is the fastest growing specialist outplacement provider in the UK. With an innovative approach, we bring a refreshing alternative to an industry which has remained largely unchallenged for many years.
From providing unlimited access to a Personal Career Coach, through to award winning career technology and 24 hour wellbeing support, our focus is to provide the very best one-to-one, personally tailored outplacement support for your employees while delivering exceptional value for the organisation.
That’s why hundreds of companies across 30 different sectors now choose Renovo to support their employees during transition and why more than 40,000 people have returned to work twice as fast as the national industry average.
Public Sector Focus:
Renovo has a strong track record of supporting many organisations in the Public Sector (including: NHS, Education, Local Government and Government Agencies) through workforce change. We understand all too well the significant ongoing challenges faced by HR professionals – developing a fit for future workforce while balancing ever increasing budgetary constraints is a difficult task. To meet the very specific demands of the sector, Renovo has a Public Sector Team of specialists here to support you.
Our fresh approach to the UK outplacement industry is based around four key principles.
Renovo has developed three proven programmes to make the process of buying outplacement support as simple as possible. Our three core programmes enable you to see exactly what you are buying for your employees and with a transparent pricing structure you can make a clear assessment on which programme would best suit your budget. Whichever programme you choose, you can be sure that your employee will have access to support that is personalised, responsive and highly adaptable to their needs.
Whether you require support for one individual exiting the business or many as part of a large scale restructure, you have the opportunity to either procure from the core programme options or use them as the foundation to build a more bespoke package of support for your employees.
- Fundamentals: Our highly cost effective, on demand outplacement programme to support large scale restructure
- Professional: Highly personalised, yet cost effective. Adaptable to meet different needs across your organisation, suitable across all grades and functions. Easy to implement, scalable and measureable
- Executive: Our enhanced, results driven outplacement programme for your Senior Executives
- Workshops & Career Clinics Our contemporary on-site support for groups and individuals
We understand that it is not always possible or suitable to offer a personalised 1-2-1 outplacement programme to all employees. We have a strong track record of providing highly effective programmes of Group Workshops and Career Clinics, typically utilised where budgets are restricted, when supporting very large projects or supporting quite specific groups of employees all impacted at the same time.
Our results are what define us as career transition experts
- Over 96% of the people we support rate our online resources as ‘Excellent’ or ‘Very Good’
- Over 96% of the people we support rate their Career Coach as ‘Excellent’ or ‘Very Good
- Over 82% of the people we support on our Professional Programmes move back into work after a 90 day period
- 54, Average days to resettlement on our Professional Programmes
- 2, Our coaching team have won the CDI Career Coach of the Year twice in the last five years