back to listings SME Profile: Norsign LLP
Block 14, First Road, Blantyre Industrial Estate, Glasgow, G72 0ND
Welcome to Norsign
We’re passionate about what we do, how we do it and who we do it for. And we’d love to share some of that passion for signage with you…
Our senior team have been involved in the signage industry since 1993, before forming the business in 2003. Our history in the sector has taught us a lot but we still strive to learn and improve in everything we do from our processes to the latest technologies.
Whether you require a single sign or an entire re-branding experience, you can rely on Norsign to manage your project from start to finish with complete care and professionalism. It’s our standard of service and experience that make Norsign the first choice for signage. Each project that the Norsign team have delivered provided its own unique challenges that we helped our clients navigate. We make the effort to understand your vision to ensure it’s delivered time and again.
We’re proud of our past work but we always look forwards. At the heart of our vision lies your success. Your success means our continued growth, and with that comes an increase in the kinds of services and signage solutions that we provide.
Discover Norsign Signage, covering a comprehensive range of industry Sectors … Retail, Construction, Corporate, Education, Leisure, NHS & Healthcare.
Retail Signage: With over 25 years of experience and expertise in retail sign sectors, Norsign now has an extensive portfolio of completed projects in retail.
- Construction Signage: When it comes to construction signs and site signage projects, Norsign have an extensive portfolio of work in the industry. We also offer a vast range of site hoardings, Health and Safety and traffic management signage.
- Corporate Signage: Your brand is your business, so you must be confident that your signs reflect that.That is why Norsign’s 25 years’ experience is required to ensure your brand permeates your corporate environment successfully.
- School & College Signage: You can rely on Norsign to assist you with anything from door signs through to a complete signage package for a school, college or university. Our comprehensive range of educational signage includes; door signs, external post signs, individual letters, directional signs, entrance signs, window manifestations, wall graphics and wallpaper.
- Leisure Signage: Norsign are proud to be signage consultants to the UK-wide leisure industry whether it’s a holiday resort, distillery or leisure centre. Leisure signage is an ideal way to make sure your brand resonated with the customer from the first encounter.
- Hospital Signs: Entrust the Norsign signage experts to come up with the best, most complete answer to all your requirements for hospital signs. Your NHS Signs will be fully compliant with the NHS Identikit branding. We have studied this in depth and worked with it for years, on many hospital signage projects
Norsign’s capability is second to none. From the initial site survey, signage design and manufacture… through to the installation and ongoing sign maintenance… you can rely on us to assist you with anything from door signs through to a complete signage package.
Not only can we act as consultants on your project, managing everything from the initial brief through surveying, scheduling, manufacture and installation, our in-house creative team can also provide other services including all design and artwork.
The planning and execution of a business signs project can be an extremely complex task with many pitfalls. Even if you have a good idea of what you want the signage to look like, fulfilling the statutory requirements can be a very daunting process.
That’s where the Norsign 5-Point Process comes in, taking you through from concept to reality in five easy steps.
Some of the services we offer include the following…
- Consultancy: As signage consultants, Norsign provide a complete signage service, right the way from initial concepts and surveys through to manufacture, install and maintenance.
- Surveys: Surveys range from full site surveys to analyse wayfinding requirements, to visiting a site to review the ground work required for a post or totem sign. When commencing any project or proposal, the team at Norsign will ensure they go the extra mile to survey the site or building to ensure the solutions they offer are the most suited and effective in the given area.
- Scheduling: Norsign’s consultancy service involves completing comprehensive signage schedules, from site surveys or floor plans which can then easily be reviewed and costed for reference.
- Manufacture: With an almost limitless range of signage designs, finishes and materials available, Norsign constantly review the processes and products we use to maintain the high standard of raw materials and products we produce
- Installation: Norsign’s installation service is second to none, ensuring that each and every sign is fitted securely and in line with structural calculations and mounting guidelines. Whether it’s a simple door sign or a large external totem sign, our team can be relied on to complete the installation with exacting detail and excellent service. Norsign have been commended on a series of occasions that their onsite service and attention to detail is incomparable in ensuring that a project is completed on time and to a standard that cannot be faulted.