back to listings SME Profile: 5d Compliance
Welcome to 5d Compliance - Risk Management Consultancy
5d Compliance are a dynamic Risk Management Consultancy specialising in Asbestos Management, Fire Safety, Legionella Management, Health and Safety, Compliance and Construction Design Management. Our aim is to work in partnership with clients to provide financially effective solutions to compliance whilst maintaining a professional and impartial response to all health and safety issues to safeguard your business.
5d Compliance offer a range of innovative risk management services to meet the needs of property professionals through our implementation, monitoring, review and management of a client’s statutory compliance requirements.
The 5d Compliance team has over 40 years’ experience providing innovative compliance solutions to facilities managers, health and safety managers, commercial property managers, property surveyors, architects, retailers and service organisations. By developing long term commercial relationships, 5d Compliance deliver continuous improvement through client management.
- Certain people or organisations, such as employers, shops, local authorities and schools have an obligation to ensure that people with disabilities receive the same services and opportunities as those people who are not disabled. READ MORE
- 5d Compliance consultants provide a completely independent service to manage our client’s requirements and safeguard your business. READ MORE
- In order to protect your employees, your supply chain and the general public it is vital to ensure that potential risks associated with your business activities are identified, assessed and controlled. READ MORE
- Whilst there have been big improvements in the safety of construction workers and reducing the number of fatalities and accidents on construction projects it is still important to continue to assess and manage risks on construction projects. READ MORE
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL
- We can act as your competent health and safety advisers and work with you to develop and implement a tailored health and safety management system which protects your employees, your supply chain and the general public…and ultimately your organisation. READ MORE
- We can conduct a lead-in-paint test prior to any planned refurbishment, maintenance or construction work in order to identify if lead is present. READ MORE
- We can conduct slip tests using the Pendulum Test in order to assess the risk of slipping within your property or business premises. READ MORE
- We can assess the risks associated with the water systems which are present in your building(s) and determine the correct control mechanisms to prevent or control the risks identified, culminating in a risk management plan. READ MORE
Scope of Accreditation for Asbestos Inspection
The type and range of inspections covered by our UKAS accreditation are:
- Management Surveys
- Refurbishment Surveys
- For Commercial premises.
- Inspection body number 9372.