back to listings SME Profile: New Reality Property Ltd
New Reality Property Ltd
Welcome to New Reality Property – Making Property Work
We generate maximum return from property and land portfolios for local authorities, communities and private clients
Like our advice, our business is independent, nimble, flexible and entirely focused on helping our clients take the lead to make their property work in an ever-changing world. We have the expertise, experience and desire to help you achieve your goals.
- New opportunities to provide long term financial stability for investors and Local Authorities to fund front line services have been created by the shifting dynamics of the pandemic and environmental imperatives
- This new reality, requires transformation, imagination, change and innovation to revive and fulfil the potential of land & property and to create vibrant and thriving spaces to live, work and play,
- Understanding the pressures between short term results and long term sustainable capital and revenue growth is key to generating sustainable benefit for all.
- The transition towards a more hybrid form of office work will entail fewer days being spent in the office for the average employee and underlying change in demand for office space. The new reality is that workers will no longer use an automated email ‘out of office’ reply, but an ‘in office’ reply, for those days that they are not sitting in front of their computer but instead, are collaborating face to face with their team, sharing ideas, learning and socializing. Our new world of agile working requires a new blend of traditional bricks & mortar alongside remote digitization capabilities.
- The much higher levels of e-commerce precipitated by the pandemic are having a significant and lasting effect. However, the re-appraising, re-purposing and re-opening of vacant retail units will reinvigorate town centres whilst increasing activity in the rental market as landlords and tenants embrace new ways of achieving their mutual goals.
- The strong performance of residential land and property continues to attract new capital and new ideas to gain exposure to this investment market. With local authorities facing challenges over the supply and demand imbalance, a pragmatic approach is needed to challenge the traditional house builder model, and to bring forward new sustainable and environmentally considerate development sites, that provide a genuine mix of market and affordable housing, providing a place that residents aspire to live.
HOTELS & HOSPITALITY
- A reduction in international travel and trade and increased, discerning domestic demand will result in lifestyle, flexibility and design having a major influence on consumer accommodation choices, regardless of the reason for travel and irrespective of price point. Those that deliver on value-for-experience will yield the strongest revenue returns.
Our experience of working within the political Local Authoritiy arena, with a full understanding of the challenges faced to deliver on behalf of Members, Officers and Residents alike will help you to challenge the status quo through:
- Property Portfolio optimization to create long term sustainable income alongside genuine social benefit.
- Tailored and bespoke client strategies to create long term revenue through placemaking.
- Imaginative land promotion models, option agreements and planning solutions
- Best in class Development & Redevelopment project co-ordination
We take pride in building sustainable relationships and having a positive impact in the community.
We enjoy supporting local community groups and individuals to navigate the world of property and to help where we can. Can we help you?
Our experience of working for institutional, private clients and HNWIs across all sectors of UK property including commercial, residential and land will help you to challenge the status quo, adapt, and adopt a new approach through:
- Strategic property asset management
- Identification of acquisition and disposal opportunities
- Best in class development & redevelopment project co-ordination