back to listings SME Profile: Ian Bridge Consultancy Ltd
Unit 3, Park Farm Technology Centre, Akeman Street, Kirtlington, Oxfordshire, OX5 3JQ
Welcome to IBC - Chartered building surveyors & project management
We are highly experienced RICS chartered surveyors specialising in commercial building surveying, who believe in working collaboratively with our clients, communicating openly and building trust by providing a consistently professional service. If you want the combination of precise technical skills, integrity and reliability then we will provide the ideal fit.
We are a specialist and contemporary surveying practice that believes that words like trusted, dependable and integrity still have resonance in the modern world. Our personalised service ethos ensures that we deliver projects effectively and efficiently, keeping you informed all the way through the process. You can rely on us to deliver projects to plan and budget.
COMMERCIAL SURVEYING SPECIALISTS
Covering a mix of commercial, defence, educational and conservation project work, we provide a wide range of chartered surveying and project management skills for our clients in Oxfordshire and across the M4 corridor.
We have a variety of services that look specifically at the health and condition of your individual building through to your full property estate:
- Building condition surveys
- Building pathology
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Estate strategy
This part of our work covers the delivery of building projects:
- Building project management
- Commercial property refurbishments
- Contract administrator
- Project monitoring
- Principal designers
In addition to the assessing the condition of your building and supporting building projects, we can also provide individual specialist skills, including:
- Dilapidations & lease repairs
- Listed building & conservation work
- Reinstatement cost assessment
Building Condition Surveys
- We offer full building condition surveys on behalf of prospective purchasers, for estate development or for investment purposes. The surveys are carried out in accordance with the ‘Description of the RICS Condition Report Service’ and as RICS chartered surveyors our Condition Survey provides an objective opinion about the condition of the property at the time of the inspection.
Buildings project management
- Starting with the initial strategic business case, we seek to identify and understand project objectives to deliver and effectively manage change on every building project. Then align our responses to our Client’s expectations in terms of time, cost and quality.
Commercial property refurbishment
- Refurbishment projects and retrofit brings significant economic and environmental benefit but it is acknowledged that refurbishment projects contain more risk than new build. We ameliorate risks by effectively managing the complex relationships in project teams encouraging tri-partite co-operation between designers, constructors and building users.
Contract administrator with architectural design
- When acting as Contract Administrator we provide a service which focuses on setting performance related quality standards aligned with the requirements of cost and programme. We advise on specification standards, forms of contract, procurement methods, legislative compliance, coupled with comprehensive reporting protocols. There is the option to include the architectural design aspect on specific projects, so please tell us what you need and we will try to help.
- We are appointed by the client to take control of the pre-construction phase of any project involving more than one contractor under Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015. As principal designers we have an important role in influencing how risks to health and safety are managed throughout a project. Design decisions made during the pre-construction phase have a significant influence in ensuring the project is delivered in a way that secures the health and safety of everyone affected by the work.
Party wall disputes
- Offering practical insight into party wall notices, agreement disputes and regulations we are committed to guiding property and landowners through this complex field. We are fully conversant in the technical interpretation of The Party Wall etc Act 1996, following certain procedures and using the framework for preventing and resolving disputes in relation to party walls, boundary walls and excavations near neighbouring buildings.