back to listings SME Profile: On Track HR
On Track HR
Welcome to On Track HR - Working with you to achieve your business goals, enable good work and enrich lives
HR is about enabling people to come together effectively and productively to achieve a shared mission. Its fundamental purpose is to help you achieve your business goals and enable the people who work with you to lead the most enriching lives that they can.
- How do you go about recruiting people who share your “why” and your values?
- What can you do to create inclusive and supportive cultures?
- How can you promote equality and diversity?
- How do you enable people to have the powerful conversations through which they can develop and grow?
- What's involved in designing and implementing the right approach to reward and recognition for your business and the people who work with you?
- How do you measure what impact you are having and use that information to help you make the best possible decisions?
- How do you make sure that you stay on the right side of the law and what do you do if you are worried that you might not be?
These are some of the questions that I could be working with you to answer. They are not the preserve of big corporations – indeed the proportion of people working in small businesses has been increasing sharply in recent years. They are relevant to everyone looking to build a successful organisation.
When your purpose and what matters to you line up with the purpose and values of the people who work with you things catch fire and great organisational outcomes become possible.
I’ve worked successfully with clients on mission and values and the competencies to support them; recruitment and selection; the creation of innovative approaches to performance management and reward; as well as delivering HR strategy and policies and day to day employee relations advice. Please call me for a conversation about how we might be able to work together. I offer a free 30 minute no obligation consultancy conversation.
I am an experienced HR Director and change manager with a track record of improving value for money and individual and organisational performance. I founded GAL consulting in 2008 – so we will be celebrating our 12th birthday this year as a successful small business. Read more
Please click on the links below for more information: