back to listings SME Profile: Intelligencia Training
Suite A4, Chadwick House, Birchwood Park, Warrington, WA3 6AE
Welcome to Intelligencia Training
Intelligencia is an intelligence analysis training & cyber security specialists that operate within both the public and private sectors.
We are currently the only training provider delivering a range of programmes, specifically tailored for these communities. All of the courses we deliver have OFQUAL approved qualifications attached to them.
The courses we deliver include:
- Level 2 Award in Cyber Security Awareness for Business (Cyber Stars)
- Level 2 Understanding Safeguarding & Prevent Strategies
- Level 3 Certificate in Internet Research & Investigation (Open Source)
- Level 4 Diploma in Intelligence Operations
- Level 4 Intelligence Analyst (Standard)
- Level 4 Certificate in Cyber Security and Intrusion for Business
- Level 3 Team Leading / Supervisor Standard
We are also able to deliver specialist, bespoke programmes on topics including deep / dark web and other intelligence specific topics
- By empowering personnel through a range of specialist programmes we are able to add significant value by delivering cutting edge analytical techniques aimed at producing better equipped analysts and more informed decision making processes. Widely utilised within high profile Government agencies and other public sector departments as well as banking, insurance, utilities and retail our programmes deliver the UK’s highest levels of vocational training for intelligence and analytical personnel. Available as both commercial short courses and Apprenticeship levy funded programmes our programmes are delivering tangible results within many specialist departments and job functions
- The growing number of cyber-attacks upon businesses has prompted Intelligencia to develop an innovative range of training programmes aimed at increasing staff awareness, skills and competence in this hugely relevant area that is of growing concern. Cyber-crime continues to grow at an alarming rate far in advance of all other types of criminal activity and with 90%+ of cyber-attacks being directly linked to user error or lack of awareness the necessity for user focused cyber-security awareness training is paramount.
Programmes We Deliver
Intelligencia delivers a range of nationally accredited qualifications and training courses from Level 2 through to Level 4.
Please click on the links below for more information:
Effective cyber security policies have never been so critical to business continuity.
This is an exciting opportunity for employees working in intelligence and operational analysis roles to gain a qualification relevant to their role.
The New Intelligence Standard has been designed in conjunction with a consortium of public and private sector organisations with expert input from across the sectors to become the ultimate programme for intelligence and analytical personnel.
It is crucial for businesses to know how to implement an effective cyber-security strategy.
The Cyber Stars Initiative was developed to minimise the cyber threat to business generated by a lack of employee awareness...
The effective and legal use of internet based resources for research and investigation is becomingly increasingly important to operational success across all sectors.
Intelligencia Training deliver Cyber-Stars initiative in Sunderland: University of Sunderland graduates, undergraduates and academic staff have successfully engaged in ‘Cyber-Stars’, a cyber-security awareness programme delivered by Intelligencia Training. Those participating are working towards Read More
“I would recommend the Level 4 Higher Diploma in Intelligence Operations to any intelligence analyst, regardless of their specific role or their level of experience. Despite having worked in this field for a number of years, the analytical techniques training helped me to understand the theory behind my analysis, and identified new techniques that I am now able to implement.” Deputy Department Head, National Crime Agency.
MORE ABOUT US
- Intelligencia are a specialist training provider delivering the UK’s highest levels of nationally accredited, vocational training available to those working in intelligence and analytical roles. Developed within military intelligence operations our programmes deliver a range of cutting edge and innovative skills and techniques
- Intelligencia will be able to provide very experienced and highly qualified sector specialists to deliver the skills and knowledge content of the courses and qualifications and support every individual through their programme
- Intelligencia currently engage with many high profile organisations from within the public and private sectors including banks, insurance providers, law enforcement, custodial, utilities providers and local authorities.
- Intelligencia have identified that the majority of cyber-attacks are directly linked to user error and a lack of awareness. To combat this our specialist delivery team have developed the Cyber Stars initiative, backed by a nationally accredited qualification, as a sustainable solution for organisations wishing to increase staff cyber-awareness.
- Changes in European legislation and effective compliance with UK Data Protection regulations mean that effective cyber security policies have never been so critical to business continuity. Intelligencia can supply the training required to ensure your business meets the necessary legislation and compliance
- All of the courses that Intelligencia delivers have OFQUAL approved qualifications attached to them. Intelligencia will work closely with clients to develop training solutions that are tailored to meet any bespoke requirements