back to listings SME Profile: Crosby Granger Architects
The Fellside Centre, Low Fellside, Kendal, Cumbria, LA9 4NH
Welcome to Crosby Granger Architects
Award-winning architects with a passion for complex projects, both new-build and historic building conservation in some of the country’s most sensitive locations, from London to the borders of Scotland and everywhere in-between.
Please click on the links below for more information on each of our services:
- Our approach to conservation is always site specific, starting with condition surveys and building analysis, followed by proposed repairs, alterations and additions, ensuring that any intervention relates to the vernacular or historical 'design intent' where appropriate.
- Whether in an inner-city or historic town's Conservation Area, a National Park, or within the setting of significant or listed buildings, we seek out solutions which inspire and complement the existing environment.
- Our historic buildings are loved and valued by people worldwide. We are proud and privileged to work on the restoration and conservation of this treasured heritage.
- We work with parochial church councils and preservation bodies to forge close working relationships on the restoration of these sensitive buildings and monuments.
- We are a team of specialists in our individual fields and act as specialist consultants to other architects who need expert building conservation advice or technical guidance. With this experience and knowledge, we also run training programs and skills initiatives to help train people in traditional building techniques and understanding their heritage.
- The Independent Schools sector brings together all of our key strengths within the practice