back to listings SME Profile: Matthews & Son LLP
Oxford Suite, 26-27 Bedford Square, London, WC1B 3HP
Matthews & Son LLP is a firm of Chartered Surveyors advising the Commercial, Residential and Industrial general property sectors and in specialist property areas of Minerals & Waste Management, Energy, Telecoms, Water Rights on a wide range of property matters.
We have a rich heritage dating back to 1904 and pride ourselves in providing a close personal service to clients who want commitment, enthusiasm and a desire for the best possible advice.
Our team of Chartered Valuation, Planning, Mineral Surveyors and Chartered Building Surveyors operate throughout the UK and overseas from a central London Head Office.
We are an RICS Registered firm and the team incorporates a number of RICS Registered Valuers and RICS Mediators and Arbitrators. One of our Partners is a member of the RICS President’s Panel of Arbitrators.
Matthews & Son LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership registered in England & Wales.
Minerals and Waste Management
Building Surveying & Project Management
We have a broad range of clients across the United Kingdom and also internationally that include
- Mineral extraction and processing companies
- Industrial, Retail, Office and residential owners and occupiers
- Minerals estate owners including private individuals, landed estates, colleges, trustees, institutional land management bodies and pension funds
- Legal, accounting and auditing advisors
- Financial services companies including banks, investment vehicles and pension funds
- Building product manufacturers
- Asphalt, ready-mix concrete and mortar producers
- Carbon mineral producers including coal and oil
- Waste management operators
- Heavy manufacturing and industrial operators
- Ports and harbour occupiers
- Telecoms companies
- Renewable Energy companies
- Marine Mineral operators and rights holders
- Residential blocks and managing agents
We are also regularly appointed by Courts and Tribunals on legal dispute matters and have close relationships with legal teams and legal Counsel in various property fields.