back to listings SME Profile: Lancashire Environmental Services
Unit 6a, Bannister Hall Works, Higher Walton
Preston, PR5 4DZ
T: 01772 885100 E: email@example.com W: www.lancashireenvironmentalservices.com
Lancashire Environmental Services is one of Lancashire’s major pest control and prevention companies. We possess over thirty years experience in providing pest control services and clinical waste handling for some of the largest and most prestigious names in the region.
Lancashire Environmental Services is registered by the Environment Agency for the collection and disposal of clinical waste materials. Clients include Borough Councils, Local government and health authorities, major food manufacturers and distributors, hotel and restaurants, as well as a wide range of nursing and health centres.
Not only do we cover Lancashire, but we have also serviced areas such as the Wirral, Cheshire and Greater Manchester.
Why choose us
TRANSPARENCY & RESPONSIVENESS
MEANS YOU ALWAYS GET THROUGH TO WHO YOU NEED.
- We know what it’s like to be stuck on the phone, just trying to speak to a customer services rep who knows exactly what our problem is, knows exactly how to solve it, and has the authority to make the decision.
- We always respond quickly to voicemails and we always fast track customer queries to the person who has the answers and the power to make them happen, fast!
CONSISTENT CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS
MEANS WE’RE ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU.
- Relationships Matter and we all take personal pride in building professional relationships.
- We are a local business and we are always happily here for you.
- When our customers call us, they know us, and we know them.
- Lancashire Environmental Services staff are well looked after and in turn are keen to look after our customers.
OUR FLEXIBILITY FAVOURS LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS
MEANS WE WORK AROUND YOU, NOT VICE VERSA.
- As a local business, we want our customers to stay with us forever, because they want to, not because they contractually have to.
- Our customers stay with us because they like us, rate us highly and value our service – not because they are locked into a rigidly inflexible contract.
- As an owner managed business we have the flexibility to discuss different price structures and we have a genuine interest in you to ensure that you are well looked after.
- We want local businesses to thrive! As a tailored service we can undertake our services in a structure which suits you – not us.
YOU LOVE LOCAL
MEANS YOUR SPENDING STAYS IN YOUR COMMUNITY.
- We’ve said it often and we’ll say it again: We are local.
- Our Customers and Clients know it and like it.
- They know that the money we are paid for our services feeds directly and entirely back into the Lancashire market.
- In what some commentators have called the age of austerity, this matters. A lot. Not just to our business, but to all Lancashire businesses.
- We ourselves are proud to support locally owned and operated businesses so that they can grow, hire more staff, increase employment and improve our communities.
Our customers cover the spectrum of public and commercial enterprise across Lancashire. We pride ourselves on catering to our clients specific or unique needs, regardless of their sector.
All Local Authorities
View our testimonials here