back to listings SME Profile: Angel Refrigeration Ltd
Unit 9, The Homestead, Watling Street, Potterspury, Towcester, Northamptonshire, NN12 6LH
Angel Refrigeration Ltd was founded by Julie Croker in April 2008. We pride our team for their excellent after sales service and expert advice to help you make the right choice of refrigeration to meet your business needs.
We are a specialist supplier of commercial refrigeration, providing expert advice and after sales service for the food, drink and medical industries.
Our product offer includes a wide range of Blast Chiller/Freezers, refrigerated/frozen display and storage cabinets/rooms specifically designed for the Bakery, Butchery, Charcuterie, Chocolate, Fish, Game, Ice-Cream, Meat Ageing, Food Service, Production and Retails sectors
Our Customer Proposition is focused on understanding the requirements of our customers and ensuring we only offer and supply the right piece of equipment to do the right job, whatever the job!
Angel Refrigeration has carefully selected an exclusive range of quality refrigeration to meet the demands of our food production and food and drink retail customers.
All of our products have been designed to meet today’s food storage, chilling and shelf life maximisation needs. We believe our refrigeration products offer a wide range of space and energy saving features, are durable, reliable and perfect for demanding commercial kitchens, retail and food production areas. All products are manufactured to high standards and supported by superior levels of service.
Here at Angel Refrigeration we see ourselves as an extension of your team. We understand that the products we supply are essential to the success of the businesses you support. Our team is dedicated to giving a professional and customer focused pre sales and after sales advice and service at all times.
Most of our products are available for next day delivery, direct to site. We also offer a comprehensive installation and removal service (some postcode restrictions apply).
To develop and sell a sustainable range of high quality, reliable and durable commercial refrigeration, to the fresh food and drink production, service and retail industries, whilst providing superior levels of product knowledge, delivery and after sales service.
For Angel Refrigeration to become known as a centre of excellence for specialist refrigeration, whilst profitably selling more specialist commercial refrigeration in the UK than our competitors.
- Profitably grow the business each year by broadening our products and services to an increasing number of customer groups
- Sensibly source and supply good quality, reliable, value for money products, whilst enabling our business partners to make a fair profit, whilst the end user purchases at reasonable prices
- Source products from manufacturers where a responsible approach for the environment and natural resources is evident in product development and manufacturing processes
- Offer all our customers an efficient and safe delivery service, whilst ensuring all our products arrive at their final destination in good condition
- Maximise product availability to our customers, by ensuring supplier orders and UK stocks are in place to support current and future demand forecasts
- Provide a superior level of after sales service to resolve unexpected product availability and quality issues when prevention measures have failed
- Ensure all products and services are competitively priced and marketed, whilst delivering a profitable contribution to the business
Our customer proposition is focused on understanding the requirements of our customers, and ensuring we only offer and supply the right piece of refrigeration to do the right job.
As well as offering an extensive range of refrigeration, Angel offers a wide range of Convection Ovens to meet all your catering needs. For more information visit: www.angelcommercial.co.uk
We understand that the refrigeration equipment and services we supply are essential to the success of the businesses and processes you support.