back to listings SME Profile: PFS Limited
PUBLIC HEALTH OUTREACH SERVICES FROM
An established Face to Face Outreach and Fundraising organisation, PFS has partnered with Senior Health Officials providing Outreach services to help stem the spread of Covid 19. Our offering has adapted to a fast-evolving landscape, and we have the flexibility to bespoke any outreach campaign to suit the immediate needs of your local authority. Our granular reporting service enables outcomes by household to be fed back in real time to both local and central government, providing crucial insight to the attitudes, understanding and safety of your local community.
Since inception, our services have evolved from an emergency response to the pandemic and are now able to meet a range of additional public health objectives, helping to inform and support the strategy for public health officials.
- Approved Suppliers to Local Authorities in the Midlands and London
- A team of 20 operatives can thoroughly cover an area of 5,000 households, twice, within 14-days
- Offering wider health outreach services beyond the Covid imperative (surveys, vital information)
- Granular reporting on outcomes and responses at household level
- Achieved significant increase in vaccination take-up
- Full covid safety protocols in place which have been approved by the NHS and DHSC
- Can work in Private Site Venues (train stations etc.) or Residential areas (doorstep)
- Cited as an example of best practice by the DHSC
- Over 150,000 Households Engaged, tests given out and collected so far
- We can mobilise in 48-72 hours and have capacity to work anywhere in England & Wales
- We can bespoke your campaign depending on individual local authority aims & requirements
- Service charged on a Day Rate basis
Councillor Mark Santos, Redbridge Council’s Lead Member for Health, says:
“Being able to offer home test kits at our residents’ doorsteps has given people who may not have taken a test the ability to do so, easily. It’s helped them to stay home, given peace of mind, and helped us to control the spread of the virus. This additional testing offer has been crucial as we have suffered some of the highest rates of Coronavirus in London, and has demonstrated that we are doing everything we can to keep Redbridge safe.”
CONTACT US: https://www.pfs-ltd.org/contact
WHO WE ARE
PFS was founded in 2014 to provide a vital service connecting charities with supporters. We don't tend to shout about it, but with a network of c. 500 professional fundraisers and some of the most experienced face-to-face fundraising specialists at our helm, we're hugely proud of our team.
Since the coronavirus pandemic, we've also been working to support local authorities and residents by facilitating home testing, vaccination awareness and broader health-related outreach services.
As part of the Credico group, we benefit from a fantastic infrastructure of back-office support, industry leading training and robust quality controls. This means that our team can focus on delivering what our clients need; great fundraising and supporter care.
WHY CHOOSE PFS?
With PFS, you don’t simply get an off the shelf approach. We work hand in hand to help you find the best way to build and strengthen relationships.
CARE, COMMITMENT AND PASSION
An experienced and reliable partner, we offer unrivalled reach and market knowledge, together with a genuine commitment to delivering the highest standards of service. PFS is a member of the Chartered Institute of Fundraising and is registered with the Fundraising Regulator.
CHOICE AND REACH
Offering an extensive range of face-to-face, telephone and messaging services, we have the scale and flexibility to meet the needs of organisations large and small. Our staff span the breadth of the country, giving us the ability to offer clients both choice and reach.
PARTNERS IN INNOVATION
Taking a collaborative approach, we see every project as a partnership, working to gauge the best way to achieve our clients' goals. We're always keen to test, learn and adapt, developing our services and fine-tuning campaign messaging to ensure that we deliver the best possible results.