back to listings SME Profile: JYL Hand to Hand
JYL Hand to Hand
Unit E, Twelvetrees Industrial Estate, Bromley by Bow, London, E3 3JG
Welcome to JYL Hand to Hand - great service. delivered daily.
JYL Hand to Hand are the market leader in micro-delivery with a personal touch. We're specialists in bringing brands and products directly to the hands of consumers, in a manner which fits perfectly into their busy lives through our corporate delivery services, database of promotional staffing, and publication distribution channels.
Our speciality within the Government setting is for the provision of a consolidated solution for the sourcing, purchase, delivery & account handling of all newsstand newspaper & magazine supplies & publication subscriptions management.
We offer you & your customers:
- A corporate newsstand account for source supply pack & daily delivery service to national & international Newspapers & Magazine titles .JYL have been delivering daily supplies of Newspapers & Magazines to Businesses and residential buildings throughout London & the UK and our accounts show a consistent, reliable, accurate & timely delivery service 7 days a week 364 days a year.
- A subscriptions team who are adept at processing renewals / new orders / and enquiries, for any publications & journal subscriptions. This is a bolt on service offered to all our customers taking a newsstand delivery service with JYL, and subscriptions can be purchased & renewed (individual or group) through our dedicated subscriptions team, and included in your monthly newsstand invoice.
We have a client portal / online system for those customers interested in managing their own accounts, however we do also pride ourselves on our experienced and helpful client service team who are just a call or email away, and on hand 5 days a week to look after any questions, additions or amends that required to accounts.
Our parent company Menzies Distribution – a division of John Menzies PLC means we are able to access almost all titles in the market (national & international) directly from the source point of distribution enabling timely supply of corporate deliveries throughout London daily.
- Committed to delivering first class services with our 250+ years of experience in the industry
- Proud to have a reputation of excellence & reliability - proven by being privileged holders to all 3 Royal Warrants
- Welcoming to all customers big and small. JYL can offer a tailored service that fits your needs
- Trusted by organizations all over the UK. From Central Government, Media, Advertising, Law & Commerce - JYL deliver vital products & services to thousands of offices and individual recipients daily
Here are some of the main benefits of holding a Newsstand account with us:
- Bespoke Individually printed Labels daily applied to individual Magazines / Papers / Bundles / Packs ( The labels will have the recipient name , desk location , floor , and any other details you wish to show )
- Hand Delivery Service by our dedicated JYL Drivers to your specified destination – Office entrance /goods in / reception desk (specific floors & desk * extra charges for floor and desk drop may apply)
- Proactive full Account Management and Customer Support service ( available daily from 7.30am through to 5.00pm Monday to Friday )
- Order amends / postpone / stop / additional requests – if ordered before 3pm will be adjusted for next day’s order
- Electronic delivery notes emailed daily to show title deliveries
- Night distribution until 7.00am each day ensuring delivery before 8am each morning
- Bespoke KPI reporting & regular account meetings if requested – so that you can track your orders and spend
- Monthly Invoicing with ability to tailor invoices to suit client needs – email or postal service available – this enables fast processing and spreading of payments over the 12 month period.
- Payment terms of 30 days from date of invoice
- Cost code applications when necessary
- Optional recycling service available – Have your old newspapers & magazines collected by us to recycle at our depot
- Online access to your account with ability to report track and amend your orders at any time
Quote Criteria. Several factors that need to be considered before a quote is prepared for opening a new account with JYL:
1. Delivery Frequency
- 5 days per week Mon-Fri
- 5 days per week + weekend titles collated & delivered with Monday am delivery
- 7 day a week Mon-Sun
- Bespoke (less than 5dpw-with regular pattern)
2. Delivery Location(s)
- Please provide all exact addresses requiring deliveries
3. Building Delivery times
- DTD = drop to door (no requirement to stop/enter building) –24hr secure droppoint
- SD = stop & deliver into building to reception/security etc –24hr/specify open hrs.
- PSD = park, stop & deliver - driver needs to park and walk order to destination
- BSK = bespoke – deliver to desk / walk to specific floor etc. – specify timings
4. Packing Requests
- STD = label & strap bundle
- IDV = individually label & bundle by recipient/dept./floor
- BSK = bespoke or other e.g. hand tie / wrap not strap /polybag individuals etc.
5. Invoicing Details
- STD = 1 x invoicing address
- Multi = more than 1 x invoicing address (meaning more than 1 account on JYL)
7. Items requested
- Titles client would like to order
- Quantity required of each title
- Frequency of title (eg: The Daily Mail – Mon – Fri , or Mon – Sun or specific days only)
2)Added Value Services
Our core offerings are further expanded with sister companies JYL HandtoHand, extending our services into areas beyond corporate deliveries. We can also assist in areas of print, marketing, distribution, event management, free publication distribution and hand-outs, experiential activities, supply of promotional staffing , and a wide variety of global travel media management & distribution solutions which are widely used by the publishing industry and beyond. To get a quote or hear more about any of these services please email : firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 536 8636 .
Experience, Track record
JYL have extensive experience in handling Newsstand & Subscriptions accounts for some of the most prestigious corporate and governmental organizations in the UK, including Local & Central Government, The Houses of Parliament, Her Majesty The Queen, Major Television and Media organizations, International Banking, solicitor & Law Firms and many organizations who rely upon timely and prompt delivery of their news information.
Policies & Processes
Here is our evidence of commitment and communicated policies and processes, including accreditation and awards.
JYL hold the following:
1)Health and Safety Certificate
3)Environmental Statements & Policies
4)3 Royal Warrant Supplier Status
5)Public Liability Insurance