back to listings SME Profile: Milk & Honey PR
Welcome to Milk & Honey PR
Milk & Honey PR is a small, energetic London-based PR agency, managing and nurturing reputations for ambitious growth companies.
We are proud members of the PRCA and delighted to be part of the Recommended Agency Register
We work with senior decision makers to change the way businesses talk. We don’t start with numbers, we start with people. We specialise in enriching messaging, making your story more beautiful, colourful, inspiring or simply less complicated.
We weave these rich, emotive messages into intelligent campaigns that deliver business value.
WHO WE ARE
A hive of passionate storytellers and strategists
We are intelligent, committed and passionate communicators and strategists. We are proud to be employee owned, which is key to our shared success.
We obsess about getting the message right, injecting warmth and passion into corporate storytelling. So, we work a little differently. We look at campaign outcomes, not hours. Ensuring our creative ideas and strategic solutions deliver on the bottom line.
- We are an agency where people come first, where passion and creativity are prized, where clients are celebrated. One where there is time to think, to go the extra mile. A land of opportunity.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Beeline for growth
- Here at Milk & Honey PR we live and breathe our brand values. We are obsessed with delivering campaigns our clients will love. We will never compromise on our attention to detail, focused campaign design or our passion in delivery. We are focused on developing and investing in our talented team and infrastructure for growth.
- At the core of our business are our values of energy, bravery, respect, passion, collaboration, and loyalty. We work hard to make sure that what we do is right. Not just for us, but the people we work with and the communities around us.
INTELLIGENT THINKING AND STICKY RESULTS
We provide strategic storytelling that is compelling, provokes action, broadens reach and adds value. We don’t over promise, but we do provide sensible, professional advice to ensure that clients are engaged with the right people and their story goals get exposure across the right community and media.
Our services include
Whether a public, private or third sector organisation, your reputation has never been more valuable. Nor more vulnerable.
- Reputation management
- Brand positioning and promotion
- Issue and crisis management
- Transaction communications
- Corporate campaign development
- Social media management
- Employee engagement
- Employer brand programmes
- Strategic planning and evaluation
- Corporate positioning and message development
HOW WE DO IT
Sector knowledge, contacts, and determination
We become part of your team, providing professional and sensible advice and ensuring quick turnaround of information, best practice, and timely execution. We focus on attracting and engaging the right people to individual clients, using our relationships with a wide circle of media, bloggers, influencers and opinion formers. We have a proven track record in developing strategies and interpreting different concepts into stand out, compelling and award-winning campaigns.
Cream of the crop
We love our work and like to work with people who share our values. Our experience with ambitious companies means that we know how to advise the decision makers. We work with the C-suite, communications, HR and marketing to put the right campaigns in place. Working with industry professionals, journalists, producers and bloggers to share your stories.
Over the years the team has worked with some amazing brands big and small. We don’t specialise by sector, we focus on nurturing reputations and delivering business value. Here is a small selection of some of our experience.
Kirsty Leighton is the founder of Milk & Honey. She has over 20 years of experience in brand PR and communications. She has a rather privileged view of the communications landscape having held leadership positions in successful City and financial, technology, corporate and consumer agencies. She started Milk & Honey determined to put people first, creating a happy and healthy place to work. Where passion and creativity are prized. Where clients are celebrated. One where there is time to think, to go the extra mile. A land of opportunity.