back to listings SME Profile: Alchemy Asset Management Ltd
Alchemy Asset Management Ltd
3 Duke of York Street, London, SW1Y 6JP
Welcome to Alchemy Asset Management – Providing high quality asset management services
Outperforming the market
Alchemy Asset Management is a leading independent asset manager focusing primarily on the office sector in London and the South of England. The company has built a reputation as committed, creative and commercial advisors, driving value and exploiting angles on a range of investment and development projects.
Formed in late 2012, Alchemy Asset Management has successfully built a portfolio of high profile projects with a number of investors, ranging from speculative developments to major office refurbishments, office to residential conversions and managing multi-let assets. Alchemy also specialises in change of use opportunities and mixed use development projects.
One of the company’s Directors, David Hughes, has substantial experience of working with the public sector, having advised the NHS, MoD, English Partnerships and development corporations as well as being involved in a number of PFI projects.
Our objective is to align our interests with those of our clients, and to acquire assets where we believe we can genuinely add value with credible and well researched business plans. We also help clients with their existing assets, where our experience and skill set help them drive an asset forwards. Read more about us
WHAT WE DO
- Creation and implementation of asset management business plans covering all aspects of the life cycle of a property investment from purchase to construction / refurbishment, leasing, overseeing property management, and ultimate sale.
- Identification and analysis of new investment opportunities, thereby gaining an early understanding of how we can extract value and ensuring that the true potential of any opportunity is fully understood.
- Creating flexible excel cashflow models to support a business plan and enable the assessment of likely returns over various hold periods.
Implementation & Negotiation
- Identifying a negotiation strategy to secure the optimum terms on both acquisition and sale of property, and especially in tenant negotiations.
- Using our knowledge and experience of the town planning framework to exploit opportunities to enhance value whether through change of use, extension of floorspace or redevelopment. Opportunities to change office buildings to residential use is a particular area of expertise.
- Providing development management services that deliver a cradle to grave experience both for extensive refurbishments and new development.