back to listings SME Profile: Addtime
358 Garswood Road, Garswood, Ashton-in-Makerfield, Wigan, WN4 0TZ
Welcome to Addtime - Since 1982, a leading UK supplier of time recording machines and time and attendance systems helping businesses save, streamline & simplify their business processes.
Over the years, we’ve changed our brand, image and services to reflect the changing needs of our market. We still provide traditional clock machines and security patrol systems with all of the necessary consumables and always seek to provide the best quality time recording machines and systems.
However, we now supply next-generation biometric workforce management systems that can network across multiple locations to drive down operational costs and improve productivity in the workplace.
Our market leading software Platinum is now available in 3 versions: Junior, Premium & Enterprise to meet all needs and budgets for locations big and small. It no longer provides simple time and attendance using biometric clocking terminals but is now able to manage complex shift patterns including rota’s and flexitime plus integrate all of your working rules, create work schedules and report on lateness, missed clocking’s and unauthorised absences in real-time.
Please click on the links below for more information:
- Time and Attendance Software
- Workforce Management Software
- Visitor Management Software – Reseller partner with Inventry market leaders in Visitor Management solutions for manned/unmanned Receptions
- Biometric Attendance Clocks - Facial / Fingerprint / Palm
- Biometric Attendance/ Temperature Detection – Facial/ Fingerprint/ Palm /RFID
- Biometric Access Control Readers - Facial / Fingerprint / Palm
- Proximity/RFID Attendance Clocks - Badges/Fobs
- Proximity/ RFID Access Control Readers – Badges/Fobs
- Battery/Portable – Badges/Fobs
PLATINUM TIME & ATTENDANCE SYSTEMS
Basic or advanced time and attendance to track and monitor hours of work with real time alerts for anomalies and exceptions and reporting functionality.
PLATINUM ENTERPRISE WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
- Creates real time alerts for lateness / missed clocking’s / unauthorised absences as well as training & qualification expiry dates
- Integrates all forms of shift patterns and integrates all working rules including overtime/ flexitime
- Centralises all HR & Personnel records.
- Integrates with Sage or any payroll system reducing the time to process it by up to 50%,
- Monitors attendance of your remote or mobile workforce using GPS location tracking on an app
- Automates holiday processes and monitors absenteeism using Bradford Factor and self-service.
- Tracks and monitors expiry dates for training and qualifications as well as assets and equipment
- Improves your Health & Safety compliance with real time roll call and fire roll call
- Improves security around your sites with access control (either biometric or badges/fobs)
- Fully customisable software - Integrates with HR & payroll systems, automates manual processes with scripts to calculate special requirements e.g TOIL / Flexitime & Bonuses
- Networks multiple sites with 1 software providing comprehensive reporting & analysis across the business.
- Comprehensive reporting functionality as well as customised reports/ exports and dashboards
- Server based solution also available as a hybrid-cloud system for greater flexibility
New Platinum Customisation Functionality
Web Roster – Manage and monitor staff and costs by department using a customised dashboard
Hybrid Cloud – Full access to Platinum software versions using web-based access
Document Management – Track and monitor documents across your organisation
Paxton Net 2 Integration – Door Access and Attendance
Why Choose Us?
- Expertise & Knowledge in the sector since 1982
- Software sold into 9,000+ organisations globally
- UK developed and supported software
- Non-contact face recognition hardware
- Fully customisable software
- ROI in just 90 days
- Our Customers – We supply and support all sectors: Manufacturing/ Offices / Logistics/ Hospitality/ Retail and more than capable of supporting public sector organisations
Support and Services
We work with customers to find the best solution to your needs. From the choice of hardware and version of Platinum software we have an SLA that’s right for your business needs from: upgrades, training through to ongoing support of your Platinum system.
Software support starts with basic cover through to a fully managed service and additional packages can include both hardware and software support combined giving you extra insurance. We employ a specialist team of software and hardware technicians, installation engineers as well as experienced sales and office support staff all based in our local UK office providing that extra level of service when you need it.
Let us install, configure your system, enrol your employees, train your staff and maintain it all times, giving you complete peace of mind at all times. Read more
Request a Demo
Whether you’re a small to medium enterprise with a handful of staff, or a multi-site organisation with hundreds of workers, Platinum software has the right solution to help your business save, streamline and simplify your business processes.
Contact our sales team for a FREE consultation or better still why not Book a Demo talk to us today and we can help you save time and money tomorrow. Request Demo