Department for International Trade
Call for sponsors and partners for GREAT Festival of Innovation, Hong Kong
DIT is looking for sponsors and partners to help deliver the GREAT Festival in Hong Kong, 21 to 24 March 2018.
The Department for International Trade (DIT) is organising a high profile GREAT Festival in Hong Kong in Spring 2018. The spectacular 4-day festival will promote and increase the UK’s trading relationship with Asia.
The aim is to use the festival to build new and long lasting partnerships with UK and Asian businesses, all focused around the theme of innovation.
The festival will bring together the best and brightest innovators to foster new partnerships.
Benefits of sponsorship at GREAT Festival of Innovation, Hong Kong
Companies participating will access talent and thought leaders in areas such as infrastructure and finance, technology, innovation, healthcare, education and consumer goods to name a few. Sponsorship offers a truly unique platform for companies in these sectors to:
- gain significant commercial exposure through a strategically important international event held in a growing and well established international market
- showcase the very best ideas, products, expertise and services to an influential Asian audience through a major media and communications programme around the festival
- align with the UK‘s brand and values through the world recognised GREAT Campaign
- promote products and services to Asian consumers online via DIT’s e-exporting programme
- participate in thought leadership debates and meet the world’s leading innovators in one place
- work in partnership with DIT to create and distribute digital content and amplify audience reach across Asia
- meet and discuss important issues with the government representatives taking part in the festival
- showcase your innovation to the influencer audience across Asia
All our sponsorship and partnership opportunities can be tailored to help individual businesses exploit the platform that the GREAT Festival provides.
Partnership packages at GREAT Festival of Innovation, Hong Kong
Bespoke partner rights packages for businesses can be developed – providing either direct financial support or value in kind support in the form of a free product or service. Expressions of interest for value in kind support are sought for:
- creative services and production
- business support services
- AV equipment and support
- marketing, PR and media and communication services
- catering and beverage products
Contact for sponsorship packages at GREAT Festival of Innovation, Hong Kong
Any company wanting to register an expression of interest, in either cash or value in kind sponsorship, should contact Steven Anderson, Head of Sponsorship and Partnerships, Department for International Trade.
Apply via email: Steven.Anderson@mobile.trade.gov.uk or telephone 0207 215 4105, by 31 August 2017.
Alternatively contact Steven Saward, Deputy Director, Department for International Trade via email email@example.com or telephone 020 7215 4868.
Hong Kong and the GREAT Festivals
Hong Kong and Asia is a hugely important market for British companies.
UK exports to Hong Kong alone are worth over £8 billion and with over 600 British companies established in market, it remains a significant market in which to grow your business. It is widely regarded as one of the most dynamic trading markets in the region. As one of the world’s largest trading economies, it remains a hugely important market for British business looking to do business in Asia.
This is the third GREAT Festival following highly successful ‘GREAT Festivals of Creativity’ in Istanbul in 2014 and Shanghai in 2015. Watch highlights of the Shanghai GREAT Festival.
Latest News from
Department for International Trade
Britain and Germany’s special and enduring partnership17/01/2018 16:15:00
Minister Greg Hands’ speech at the annual Ludwig Erhard Summit (originally delivered in German).
Dr Liam Fox addresses the UK-India JETCO15/01/2018 12:20:00
Speech delivered recently (12 January 2018) by Dr Liam Fox to business leaders and representatives of the Indian government at the 2018 UK-India Joint Economic and Trade Committee.
International Trade Secretary travels to Turkey to promote trade ties12/01/2018 16:10:00
Dr Liam Fox travels to Turkey today (Friday 12 January), to emphasise the UK’s commitment to build a stronger trade and investment relationship after the UK leaves the EU.
Dr Liam Fox holds UK-India talks as UKEF boosts trade finance support12/01/2018 14:10:00
Dr Liam Fox met with the Indian Minister for Commerce and Industry, Shri Suresh Prabhu, to discuss greater cooperation between the 2 countries.