Department for International Trade
Call for sponsors and partners for GREAT Festival of Innovation, Hong Kong
DIT is looking for sponsors and partners to help deliver the GREAT Festival in Hong Kong, 21 to 24 March 2018.
The Department for International Trade (DIT) is organising a high profile GREAT Festival in Hong Kong in Spring 2018. The spectacular 4-day festival will promote and increase the UK’s trading relationship with Asia.
The aim is to use the festival to build new and long lasting partnerships with UK and Asian businesses, all focused around the theme of innovation.
The festival will bring together the best and brightest innovators to foster new partnerships.
Benefits of sponsorship at GREAT Festival of Innovation, Hong Kong
Companies participating will access talent and thought leaders in areas such as infrastructure and finance, technology, innovation, healthcare, education and consumer goods to name a few. Sponsorship offers a truly unique platform for companies in these sectors to:
- gain significant commercial exposure through a strategically important international event held in a growing and well established international market
- showcase the very best ideas, products, expertise and services to an influential Asian audience through a major media and communications programme around the festival
- align with the UK‘s brand and values through the world recognised GREAT Campaign
- promote products and services to Asian consumers online via DIT’s e-exporting programme
- participate in thought leadership debates and meet the world’s leading innovators in one place
- work in partnership with DIT to create and distribute digital content and amplify audience reach across Asia
- meet and discuss important issues with the government representatives taking part in the festival
- showcase your innovation to the influencer audience across Asia
All our sponsorship and partnership opportunities can be tailored to help individual businesses exploit the platform that the GREAT Festival provides.
Partnership packages at GREAT Festival of Innovation, Hong Kong
Bespoke partner rights packages for businesses can be developed – providing either direct financial support or value in kind support in the form of a free product or service. Expressions of interest for value in kind support are sought for:
- creative services and production
- business support services
- AV equipment and support
- marketing, PR and media and communication services
- catering and beverage products
Contact for sponsorship packages at GREAT Festival of Innovation, Hong Kong
Any company wanting to register an expression of interest, in either cash or value in kind sponsorship, should contact Steven Anderson, Head of Sponsorship and Partnerships, Department for International Trade.
Apply via email: Steven.Anderson@mobile.trade.gov.uk or telephone 0207 215 4105, by 31 August 2017.
Alternatively contact Steven Saward, Deputy Director, Department for International Trade via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 7215 4868.
Hong Kong and the GREAT Festivals
Hong Kong and Asia is a hugely important market for British companies.
UK exports to Hong Kong alone are worth over £8 billion and with over 600 British companies established in market, it remains a significant market in which to grow your business. It is widely regarded as one of the most dynamic trading markets in the region. As one of the world’s largest trading economies, it remains a hugely important market for British business looking to do business in Asia.
This is the third GREAT Festival following highly successful ‘GREAT Festivals of Creativity’ in Istanbul in 2014 and Shanghai in 2015. Watch highlights of the Shanghai GREAT Festival.
Latest News from
Department for International Trade
Join Healthcare UK at NHS Innovation and Care Expo 1715/08/2017 09:12:00
Visit Healthcare UK on stand 103 at the UK’s most significant health and care event of the year, 11 to 12 September 2017 in Manchester.
Inside the international suitcase: The UK’s top holiday exports revealed14/08/2017 15:05:00
Dr Liam Fox encourages businesses to export as figures reveal the UK exported more than £300 million worth of holiday goods in 2016.
Bid to boost bilateral trade in Malaysia and South Korea11/08/2017 14:20:00
Mark Garnier aims to strengthen existing trade links on visit to 2 important Asian markets.
UKEF helps GE and Enka UK secure contract to support Iraq's energy security10/08/2017 11:20:00
UK Export Finance supports US$117 million in financing for Enka UK and General Electric consortium to deliver two critical power projects in Iraq.