Driving The UK’s Leadership in Vaccine Research And Innovation
This Reformer Thoughts discusses how the UK can drive innovation and research into vaccines, even beyond the Covid-19 pandemic.
This publication brings together experts from Government, the scientific research community, and the life sciences sector to discuss the future of vaccination and how the UK can retain its leading position in vaccine research. This publication has kindly been supported by Sanofi.
Thank you to all of our contributors which include:
- Claudia Martinez, Health Policy Fellow, Reform
- Dr Doug Brown, Chief Executive, British Society for Immunology
- Professor Lotte Steuten, Vice-President and Head of Consulting, Office for Health Economics
- Professor Sharon Peacock, Chair, Genomics UK Consortium and Professor of Public Health and Microbiology, University of Cambridge & Dr Alessandro Carabelli, post-Doctoral Research Associate, Genomics UK Consortium
- Hugo Fry, Managing Director, Sanofi UK
- The Rt Hon Baroness Nicola Blackwood of North Oxford
- Sebastian Rees, Research and Events Assistant, Reform
|Tweets by @reformthinktank|
Latest News from
“Devastating” NHS Waiting List Growth Confirms Need For Backlog Recovery Plans to be Made Public, Says Think Tank.15/04/2021 15:20:00
Blog posted by: Sebastian Rees, 15 April 2021.
Time to Update: Moving Away From Legacy it in Healthcare08/04/2021 16:15:00
This event-write up brings together the ideas generated at Reform and Amazon Web Services’ policy hackathon ‘Time to update: Moving away from legacy IT in healthcare’.
Join us For Party Conferences 202126/03/2021 13:48:00
Blog posted by: Charlotte Pickles, 25 March 2021.
A State of Preparedness: How Government Can Build Resilience to Civil Emergencies22/03/2021 16:48:00
The COVID-19 pandemic is the most serious civil emergency this country has faced in peacetime; unprecedented in its scale, complexity, and duration.
Why We Need ‘Smart Devolution’18/03/2021 12:33:00
Blog posted by: Deborah Cadman, Chief Executive, West Midlands Combined Authority, 18 March 2021.
Good For, Bad For: Reform's Spring Budget 2021 Breakdown04/03/2021 14:38:00
Blog posted by: Charlotte Pickles, 03 March 2021.
'What's next for the NHS? Building the resilience of the Health and Care System17/02/2021 15:25:00
The COVID-19 pandemic saw the transformation of the National Health Service into the National Covid Service.