Crown Commercial Service
Help us evaluate for our new public sector mobile voice and data services framework
Last year we began an innovative project to improve the procurement of UK public sector mobile voice and data services.
Following recent customer engagement workshops, where we provided an overview of the project and its objectives, we would like to invite you to participate in the evaluation of tender responses from suppliers.
What does evaluation involve?
- we offer each evaluator guidance and training, provided remotely
- you will have at least a month to evaluate responses – we will be using the award system for evaluation and will arrange a short training session (approx 20mins) before 2 December 2021
- we will give as much notice as possible for both training (at least 3 weeks) and evaluation
- you will need to attend consensus meetings remotely to discuss and agree on an overall score per response per supplier
- currently proposed timescales would mean evaluating selection questions between mid-December and the end of January, and evaluating award questions throughout February with consensus between 22 February and 7 March
- the responses you evaluate will depend on your experience and we will let you know:
- which question you have been assigned to evaluate the responses for
- how many tender responses there are for that question
- roughly how much time evaluation should take (both per question and overall)
What are the benefits of evaluating?
- evaluating enables you to ensure we have quality framework suppliers
- reading through bidders’ responses gives an understanding of the market, what is possible, current trends and where the given industry is going
- you will receive a letter from our Sourcing team confirming that you have evaluated responses and detailing the role you played in making the government framework a success – an experience you can add to your CV and use at your end of year performance review
Find out more
If you would like to volunteer or to find out more, email firstname.lastname@example.org by 8 October 2021. If you have colleagues or new starters in mind who you think this would be a good experience for, please share this information.
Latest News from
Crown Commercial Service
Choosing the right route to market – Procurement Essentials21/10/2021 09:10:00
Procurement Essentials is a new series of articles to help you overcome common hurdles, understand key concepts, and make your life as a buyer of common goods and services easier.
Our new ‘sustainable’ transport technology agreement launched07/10/2021 10:25:00
Sustainable solutions at the heart of new transport technology agreement designed to help customers with decarbonisation across their procurement portfolio.
Join our apprenticeships training marketplace06/10/2021 12:20:00
Our Apprenticeship Training Dynamic Marketplace (DMP) is designed to help you access apprenticeship training providers and end point assessment organisations.
Managing fleet supply04/10/2021 12:20:00
In this guide, our fleet experts give guidance on managing fleet supply in challenging market conditions.
How we are supporting the Greener NHS programme30/09/2021 10:25:00
To mark the 12 month anniversary of the NHS’s commitment to be the world’s first carbon net zero national health service, this blog explains how CCS is supporting the Greener NHS programme.
14 NHS trusts save £4 million on mobile voice and data services29/09/2021 16:20:00
Customers achieved an average of 70% savings against previously paid costs through recent mobile voice and data services aggregated procurements.
Procurement and the pandemic: how CCS rose to the challenge of Covid-1929/09/2021 09:20:00
Crown Commercial Service has helped the public sector in its agile response to the coronavirus. Chief Executive Simon Tse shares the lessons from the past year
University of Manchester saves 50% on mobile contract with CCS aggregation service22/09/2021 10:25:00
Our national buying power can help you achieve great savings on technology. In this case study we explain how aggregation helped the University of Manchester save 50% on mobile voice and data services