Staff benefit schemes with ESPO
The retention of motivated employees plays a significant role to an organisation's success and productivity. An attractive employee benefits package can not only help you recruit new talent, but it can also increase loyalty with your existing employees and reduce staff turnover which, if not managed, can prove costly for organisations.
We understand every employee has differing factors that keep them motivated and engaged, so to help cover these requirements we have a dedicated Staff Benefits framework (319) which offers a comprehensive range of schemes that combine quality and value.
From individual schemes to a fully managed service encompassing multiple schemes, the framework offers a quick, simple and competitive route in supporting the wellbeing, engagement and retention of your employees. The staff benefits available include:
- Car Leasing (Lot 6): A scheme for car leasing enables employees to acquire a brand new car.
- Fully Managed Service (Lot 1): The Managed Service Provider (MSP) will work with employers to develop and manage a ‘total benefits’ package.
- Childcare Vouchers Salary Sacrifice (Lot 7): Childcare Vouchers via salary sacrifice allow employees to fund registered childcare across the UK for their children.
- Leisure and Retail (Lot 5): Employers offer employees the opportunity to purchase a range of products and services at discounted rates. The offers consist of discounted retail vouchers, re-loadable cards and cash-back.
- Cycle to Work (Lot 2): Bike loans operated through salary sacrifice arrangements typically run over 12 or 18 months.
- Technology Products (Lot 4): New technology can be purchased through this arrangement by employees.
- Financial Wellbeing (Lot 3): For addressing financial wellbeing via routes such as consolidation of loan repayments, saving options and general financial advice.
For more information on our Staff Benefits framework (319) please click here or contact our Managing People and Professional Services team on:
t: 0116 294 4072
Latest tweetsTweets by ESPO
Procurement services for the public sector
Latest News from
Procurement solutions for police and emergency services13/02/2020 09:25:00
ESPO are the perfect choice for police and emergency services procurement. With over 35 years of experience we can help you and your organisation to buy better.
ESPO HR360: Register now for your free place29/10/2019 09:25:00
Exclusively for the public sector, this event will bring you face-to-face with our HR framework suppliers and ESPO procurement experts, as well as access to professional seminars.
Supporting your Catering Services with ESPO17/10/2019 10:28:00
We understand the needs of every organisation can vary, so our Catering Services framework (704) and Consultancy Services framework (664) offer completely tailored catering services and advice shaped around you.
ESPO Frameworks Reference Guide Updated for October 201910/10/2019 14:30:00
At ESPO, we aim to make procurement as simple as possible for our customers. Our market leading frameworks ensure a quick and compliant route to source products and services that meet the ever changing needs of the public sector.
ESPO Corporate Update – Autumn 201910/10/2019 12:37:00
Corporate Update is ESPO’s free newsletter, containing the latest procurement news and advice for the public sector, local authorities and central government.
Occupational Health Services with ESPO24/09/2019 13:25:00
People are at the heart of every organisation so it is important to keep employees well at work – both mentally and physically.
ESPO Modular Building Solutions Framework19/08/2019 09:50:00
ESPO's Modular Buildings framework (953) has been set up to assist the public sector in procuring modular buildings for virtually all purposes.
ESPO Corporate Update Spring 2019 Now Available21/05/2019 15:25:00
Corporate Update is ESPO’s free quarterly newsletter, containing the latest procurement news and advice for the public sector, local authorities and central government.
The brand new ESPO 2019/20 products catalogue has arrived13/05/2019 09:19:00
At ESPO we aim to make all of your purchasing requirements as simple as possible, whether it’s for a large consultancy contract or a new desk chair. To complement our comprehensive framework offering, we have a new 2019/20 catalogue which we’re proud to share with you.