Staff benefit schemes with ESPO
The retention of motivated employees plays a significant role to an organisation's success and productivity. An attractive employee benefits package can not only help you recruit new talent, but it can also increase loyalty with your existing employees and reduce staff turnover which, if not managed, can prove costly for organisations.
We understand every employee has differing factors that keep them motivated and engaged, so to help cover these requirements we have a dedicated Staff Benefits framework (319) which offers a comprehensive range of schemes that combine quality and value.
From individual schemes to a fully managed service encompassing multiple schemes, the framework offers a quick, simple and competitive route in supporting the wellbeing, engagement and retention of your employees. The staff benefits available include:
- Car Leasing (Lot 6): A scheme for car leasing enables employees to acquire a brand new car.
- Fully Managed Service (Lot 1): The Managed Service Provider (MSP) will work with employers to develop and manage a ‘total benefits’ package.
- Childcare Vouchers Salary Sacrifice (Lot 7): Childcare Vouchers via salary sacrifice allow employees to fund registered childcare across the UK for their children.
- Leisure and Retail (Lot 5): Employers offer employees the opportunity to purchase a range of products and services at discounted rates. The offers consist of discounted retail vouchers, re-loadable cards and cash-back.
- Cycle to Work (Lot 2): Bike loans operated through salary sacrifice arrangements typically run over 12 or 18 months.
- Technology Products (Lot 4): New technology can be purchased through this arrangement by employees.
- Financial Wellbeing (Lot 3): For addressing financial wellbeing via routes such as consolidation of loan repayments, saving options and general financial advice.
For more information on our Staff Benefits framework (319) please click here or contact our Managing People and Professional Services team on:
t: 0116 294 4072
Latest tweetsTweets by ESPO
Procurement services for the public sector
Latest News from
Energy Update - September 202115/09/2021 09:50:00
With updates relating to the energy industry, framework suppliers, the team and more, the Energy Update is our free quarterly newsletter bringing public sector customers the latest on ESPO's energy frameworks.
One Stop Shop Solution For Total Facilities Management (TFM)08/09/2021 09:50:00
A Total Facilities Management (TFM) solution for your organisation can bring a range of benefits to your daily operations.
Bringing innovative technology enabled care products and services to public sector organisations01/09/2021 09:50:00
Technology Enabled Care (TEC) Services have evolved over the years from what was traditionally referred to as telehealth and telecare. With the Covid-19 pandemic and the increased need for remote care solutions, Framework 203 can help you and your organisation with adapting to the digital change in the market.
Greater Support With Procurement Solutions18/08/2021 09:50:00
With the all new espo.org, we’ve waved goodbye to the lengthy paperwork associated with procurement solutions.
Find Your Perfect Framework With Our Procurement Solutions Reference Guide20/07/2021 09:50:00
At ESPO, we aim to make procurement as simple as possible for our customers.
ESPO White Goods Catalogue 2021/2202/06/2021 09:50:00
Thousands of customers choose ESPO for their white goods and electrical products knowing they receive high quality, top brands at competitive prices.
Energy Update - April 202128/05/2021 09:50:00
Bringing public sector customers the latest on ESPO’s energy frameworks, updates related to the energy industry, events and more, the Energy Update is our free quarterly newsletter.
Corporate Update - Spring 202125/05/2021 09:50:00
Corporate Update is ESPO’s free newsletter for the public sector, local authorities and central government.
Here To Help With Our Procurement Solutions Reference Guide21/05/2021 09:50:00
At ESPO, we have over 120 frameworks to meet the ever changing needs of the public sector. We understand that selecting a Procurement Solution may be a daunting task and with that in mind, we have created a Reference Guide.