Staff benefit schemes with ESPO
The retention of motivated employees plays a significant role to an organisation's success and productivity. An attractive employee benefits package can not only help you recruit new talent, but it can also increase loyalty with your existing employees and reduce staff turnover which, if not managed, can prove costly for organisations.
We understand every employee has differing factors that keep them motivated and engaged, so to help cover these requirements we have a dedicated Staff Benefits framework (319) which offers a comprehensive range of schemes that combine quality and value.
From individual schemes to a fully managed service encompassing multiple schemes, the framework offers a quick, simple and competitive route in supporting the wellbeing, engagement and retention of your employees. The staff benefits available include:
- Car Leasing (Lot 6): A scheme for car leasing enables employees to acquire a brand new car.
- Fully Managed Service (Lot 1): The Managed Service Provider (MSP) will work with employers to develop and manage a ‘total benefits’ package.
- Childcare Vouchers Salary Sacrifice (Lot 7): Childcare Vouchers via salary sacrifice allow employees to fund registered childcare across the UK for their children.
- Leisure and Retail (Lot 5): Employers offer employees the opportunity to purchase a range of products and services at discounted rates. The offers consist of discounted retail vouchers, re-loadable cards and cash-back.
- Cycle to Work (Lot 2): Bike loans operated through salary sacrifice arrangements typically run over 12 or 18 months.
- Technology Products (Lot 4): New technology can be purchased through this arrangement by employees.
- Financial Wellbeing (Lot 3): For addressing financial wellbeing via routes such as consolidation of loan repayments, saving options and general financial advice.
For more information on our Staff Benefits framework (319) please click here or contact our Managing People and Professional Services team on:
t: 0116 294 4072
Latest tweetsTweets by ESPO
Procurement services for the public sector
Latest News from
Apprenticeship incentive payments extended10/03/2021 09:50:00
In aid to create and support more jobs post-Covid-19, the incentive payments for hiring a new apprentice has been extended for a further two months to 31 March 2021 - this includes recruiting apprentices who have been made redundant.
Apprenticeship DPS solutions from ESPO03/03/2021 09:50:00
Apprenticeships are a great opportunity for people to gain work experience, learn a range of different skills and get hands-on training that can be put into practice in a skilled working environment.
ESPO - celebrating 40 years!29/01/2021 09:50:00
In 1981, ESPO was born with the goal of driving value-for-money for the public sector.
Take a look at our Procurement Solutions Reference Guide22/01/2021 09:50:00
At ESPO, we aim to make procurement as simple as possible for our customers. Our market leading frameworks ensure a quick and compliant route to source products and services that meet the ever changing needs of the public sector.
Our Advertising Solutions framework is now live!15/01/2021 09:50:00
Whether you are recruiting for new staff, marketing your services to customers or sending vital communications to your stakeholders, we know getting the message right and delivered is important.
Our renewed eBooks, eAudiobooks and Print Books framework (376E) is now live08/01/2021 09:50:00
Libraries and related services can change lives for the better, providing access to books and literature in different ways to help create opportunities for adults, children and the communities around us to learn and develop.
Winter Essential Frameworks from ESPO16/12/2020 09:50:00
With it being a challenging year for most of us, the winter season itself can often bring with it an array of additional problems.
Our Postal Goods framework delivers access to parcel locker solutions11/12/2020 09:50:00
Parcel lockers provide a convenient contact-free delivery service for organisations and their customers, making the process easier and efficient - which is evidently a significant factor in facing the challenges of Covid-19.