The Infrastructure Finance Review: Expert Panel
The government has appointed a panel of advisors to support the Infrastructure Finance Review, which will conclude alongside the National Infrastructure Strategy in the Autumn.
The Infrastructure Finance Review is being carried out by HM Treasury, with support from the Infrastructure and Projects Authority, to ensure the government continues to have the right tools in place to support private infrastructure investment as the UK leaves the EU.
To support the work of the review, the government has appointed an expert panel to provide advice during the review process and input on the challenges facing the infrastructure market and how they can be addressed.
Charles Roxburgh, Second Permanent Secretary of HM Treasury, and Matthew Vickerstaff, Deputy CEO and Head of Project Finance of the Infrastructure and Projects Authority, will co-Chair the panel.
Infrastructure Finance Review – Expert Panel
- Robert Bartlett, Head of Infrastructure (MUFG)
- Clare Burgess, Partner (Clifford Chance)
- David Carter, Director of Infrastructure (West of England Combined Authority)
- Tara Davies, Member and Head of European Infrastructure (KKR & Co L.P)
- Mark Dooley, Global Head of Green Investment Group (Macquarie)
- Adrian Doran, Head of Corporate Banking, Northern Ireland (Barclays)
- Katy Dowding, Executive Vice President (Skanska)
- Liv Garfield, CEO (Severn Trent)
- Katrina Haley, Managing Director (HSBC)
- Neil King, Managing Director - Infrastructure (Canada Pension Plan Investment Board)
- Kwong-Wing Law, Regional Head - Infrastructure Finance (Natixis)
- Gareth Lynn, Non-Executive Director (Welsh Government)
- Graham Mather CBE, President (The Infrastructure Forum)
- Damian Moloney, Head of Investments, International (AustralianSuper)
- Darryl Murphy, Head of Infrastructure Debt (Aviva Investors)
- Chris Rule, Chief Executive & Chief Investment Officer (Local Pensions Partnership)
- Ian Russell, Chair (Infrastructure Commission for Scotland)
- Laura Shoaf, Managing Director (Transport for the West Midlands)
- James Stewart OBE, Vice Chair (KPMG)
- Tom Sumpster, Head of Infrastructure (Legal & General)
- Barry White, CEO (Transport for the North)
Latest News from
£600 million boost for housing19/08/2019 13:12:00
The Chancellor announces over £600 million of new investment to build up to 50,000 new homes in high demand areas in England.
Treasury renews support for Northern Powerhouse15/08/2019 14:10:00
Exchequer Secretary pledges Treasury’s unflinching support to revitalising left-behind areas
The Economics of Biodiversity: Exchequer Secretary’s speech14/08/2019 15:25:00
Simon Clarke opens a stakeholder event for the Dasgupta Review on the economics of biodiversity
Chancellor fast-tracks Spending Round to free up departments to prepare for Brexit09/08/2019 11:05:00
The Chancellor of the Exchequer yesterday announced a fast-tracked one-year Spending Round to ensure departments can focus on delivering Brexit by October 31.
Government provides £1.1 billion cash boost to creative sectors08/08/2019 11:10:00
New figures reveal how much Britain's creative and art sectors have benefitted from tax reliefs.
NHS pensions for senior clinicians: new changes announced to improve care07/08/2019 12:12:00
The Department of Health and Social Care will open a new public consultation proposing full flexibility over the amount senior clinicians put into their pension pots.
Financial Policy Committee – membership update06/08/2019 13:10:00
The Treasury has confirmed today (6 August 2019) that Dame Jayne-Anne Gadhia will be withdrawing from her appointment to the Bank of England’s Financial Policy Committee (FPC).
PM announces extra £1.8 billion for NHS frontline services05/08/2019 14:24:00
Prime Minister Boris Johnson has confirmed a new £1.8 billion NHS cash injection to help improve patient care.