Crown Commercial Service
How to reduce your water consumption and increase energy efficiency
In this article we discuss the benefits of our Water, Wastewater and Ancillary Services 2 framework, and invite you to sign up for our webinar to find out more.
Over 500 of our customers are already enjoying the benefits that our Water, Wastewater and Ancillary Services 2 framework has to offer. This includes:
- retail savings of up to 8%
- save on the cost and administrative resource of running your own procurement – typically about £45,000
- water services which contribute towards carbon reduction and energy efficiency strategies
- initiatives such as rainwater harvesting, automated meter reading, infrastructure installation and leak detection to reduce water consumption
- up to 14 suppliers, including SMEs, available to compete for your business
- proactive supplier management from a dedicated energy team for the life of the contract
Find out more in our webinar
We are hosting a webinar on 25 September from 11am to 12pm to provide you with further information about the services available and how to buy them through the framework. Our expert energy team will also answer your questions.
About the framework
Water, Wastewater and Ancillary Services 2 is split into 3 lots:
- lot 1: Water and Waste Water Services – for water supply
- lot 2: Ancillary Services – designed to help you better manage water usage
- lot 3: One Stop Shop – choose a single supplier for both water supply and consumption management
You can find a full list of all the commercial agreements we offer, alongside details of how we can help you build policy considerations into your procurement, in our interactive digital brochure.
Latest News from
Crown Commercial Service
Employee reward and recognition: the benefits of going digital29/11/2021 15:38:00
As we draw closer to the end of another year, many employers will be thinking of ways to thank employees for their hard work.
Crown Commercial Service recognised as great place to work for carers29/11/2021 14:43:00
Crown Commercial Service has received maximum points as a Carer Confident employer in recognition of the wide range of support available to staff who balance work with caring.
Modern slavery: read Crown Commercial Service’s modern slavery statement26/11/2021 15:38:00
CCS has been playing an active role in developing the Government’s strategy and policies to tackle modern slavery in government supply chains since 2016.
Modular Building Solutions framework supports rapid roll-out of COVID testing sites25/11/2021 12:20:00
Discover how the Department of Health and Social Care used our Modular Building Solutions framework to roll-out COVID testing sites across the UK.
Customers save more than £7 million on IT hardware25/11/2021 09:10:00
Discover how we helped 28 customers save on average 36% on IT hardware in our latest aggregation.
The Construction Playbook – building social value into the recovery24/11/2021 09:20:00
The Construction Playbook sets out how the public sector can get projects and programmes right from the start, building social value into the foundations of our procurement processes
How to write a specification – Procurement Essentials16/11/2021 11:20:00
Procurement Essentials is a new series of articles to help you overcome common hurdles, understand key concepts, and make your life as a buyer of everyday goods and services easier.
The countdown to COP26 and beyond: Transitioning to Zero Emission Buses with the ZEBRA scheme12/11/2021 12:20:00
As part of the decarbonising transport plan, the UK government has committed to reducing the transport sector’s contribution to CO2 emissions, including supporting the green bus revolution.