NEPO launches new Furniture solution
NEPO has launched a new solution for the UK public sector’s furniture requirements.
NEPO411 Furniture provides UK public sector bodies with a compliant route for the supply of furniture across a variety of settings.
The new solution commenced on 1 September 2021 and is split into three lots as listed below:
Lot 1 – Office Furniture & Home Working
- Office seating
- Desk screens
- Monitor arms
- Storage solutions
Lot 2 – Educational & Library Furniture
- Educational settings including nursery, early years, primary, secondary higher educational and further education establishments.
Lot 3 – Residential Furniture (Social Care Settings)
- Social care settings including care homes, social housing providers and council tenancies
- Comprehensive range of living solutions including white goods, kitchen appliances, cooking utensils, cutlery and crockery
- Choice and value for money offered by the 15 suppliers awarded to the framework
- General office furniture includes protective COVID-19 solutions
- Features a wide range of furniture for home working requirements of Contracting Authorities
- Suppliers cover a range of UK geographical locations
- Offers a comprehensive service including delivery and installation
The framework can be accessed by way of direct award or mini competition based on requirements and preferences.
Get in touch to request further information about NEPO411 Furniture.
Latest News from
DfE Schools Commercial Autumn Expo: NEPRO³ webinar12/10/2021 14:15:00
NEPO and Bloom are working in partnership with DfE to deliver a free webinar on how NEPRO³ can support schools with their requirements.
Tender opportunity: NEPO504 Election and Electoral Registration Print10/09/2021 16:15:00
NEPO has issued an Invitation to Tender (ITT) for a new solution covering the provision of election and electoral print services.
£31m Sunderland smart bridge procured via NEPO211 Civil Engineering08/09/2021 09:15:00
Sunderland City Council has used NEPO211 Civil Engineering & Infrastructure to appoint VolkerStevin to deliver a £31m pedestrian and cyclist crossing.
Annual Report 2020/21: Celebrating our success19/08/2021 16:15:00
NEPO recently held its AGM, a great opportunity to look back and reflect on the last year.
Selection Questionnaire: NEPO221 Demolition and Asbestos Removal Works22/06/2021 11:15:00
Gateshead Council, working on behalf of NEPO, has issued an online Selection Questionnaire as the first stage of a two-stage process for a new solution covering the provision of demolition and asbestos removal works.
Major £12.5m education project awarded using NEPO207 Building Construction Works10/06/2021 16:15:00
Sunderland City Council has awarded Kier a £12.5million contract to create a new special education needs (SEN) school for disabled children.
NEPO Business Club Case Study: Gaining the confidence to compete21/05/2021 10:43:00
Fiona Surrey, owner of Fiona Surrey Marketing, explains how her participation in NEPO Business Club gave her the practical skills and knowledge to start bidding for work with the public sector.
Tender Opportunity: NEPO411 Furniture04/05/2021 16:15:00
NEPO has issued an Invitation to Tender (ITT) for a new solution covering the provision of the UK public sector’s furniture requirements.